Chapter Twenty-Three | Brother

~George's P.O.V~

I waited patiently for Clay to come back. When he walked back into the room, he looked irritated.

"Clay? Are you okay?" He sighed, sitting beside me.

"Just my father. Always bothering me."  He laid down, placing his arm around me. I leaned into him.

"Don't listen to him Clay, he's just a big jerk." I chuckled to him slightly.

"I won't, why would i?" He placed a gentle kiss on my cheek, making me blush.

I snuggled into the alpha. He was so warm. I guess I dozed off.

I woke up to loud banging on the door, Clay was already up, going to the door.

"Clay?" I groaned, pushing myself out of bed.

"George stay here. I'll be back okay?" I sighed as he went.

I heard a voice out the door... Sapnap?

I got up, exiting the room and looking for the alphas. As I turned the corner, both the alphas turned to me.

Dream gave Sapnap a death stare before walking over to me. Does he change personalities around me?

"George, I told you I would be back..." He spoke in a hushed voice.

I lifted my nose up, smelling the scent of rich dark chocolate,  I leaned closer to the alpha.

He emitted the strong scent. He wrapped his arms around me as I took in his scent.

He let go, Sapnap smiling from afar. I gave Dream a pouty face.

"I'll talk to you more about it later. Be with your omega, Dream." Sapnap spoke and Dream nodded in satisfied agreement.

Sapnap smiled at me before going to the door and leaving.

Clay let out a deep sigh as soon as he was gone. Like he exhaled his anxiety.

"What was that about?" I turned to him. He smiled slightly, clearly hiding something.

"Don't worry about it," I was definately worried about it.

I followed the alpha, sitting on his bed while he sat in his desk chair. He was looking something up I couldn't see from where I was.

I got up, walking over. He closed it quickly when he heard my footsteps. He smiled at me sweetly.

"Can we go out? Maybe on a run?" I just wanted to get out of the house after being in it for months.

Clay nodded, "Of course." I followed him out of the house, shifting as soon as I hit the Icey ground. Clay followed behind.

"How fast exactly can you go?" I asked my alpha as we trotted.

"I'm the fastest among the lead alpha's." My eyes widened.

"So you can outrun your father?" He chuckled. "My father's old and crooked, I wouldn't even need to try. Easily." Cocky as always.