Smiled to reassure her, "Are you asking if I want children?" She nods to my question, "It would be nice to have a family, but if you don't want children, I will be okay with it. I just want you and I want you to be happy. Stevie, I love you so much, so either way my love will not change for you." I said from my heart.

All my words are coming deep from my heart, and I meant every word I said. 

She places her palm on my cheek, "Dominic. To be honest, I want children, but I'm scared. I've never been with a guy, so I don't know what to expect, and no guy has ever seen me apart from the doctor. And I've never seen a man's naked body. I want to be honest," She is certainly being honest.

But she's taken me by surprise, and I don't know how to answer her, "Stevie, I will wait until you are ready, even if it is our wedding night. I will wait, there is no pressure, it just means I get to touch you before any man does, and you will be my wife." Lean into her to kiss, and we kissed.

She stands a short while later to excuse herself to use the bathroom.

Sit with thoughts of what Stevie said about not seeing a naked guy, not sure how she will react to seeing me for the first time. 

I understand why she is pure, with no guy ever asking her out, but she lived with five guys. Surely she would have at least seen one of them?  

Glanced ahead at Stevie, walking towards me with a smile as I stand to pull her chair out for her and kiss her succulent lips. "Thank you, Dominic," Her soft voice gives me a warm shiver.

We sit talking for a while more before we stand to leave the restaurant, but soon as we get outside, we are bombarded with the media. "Dominic, could we get a photo?" Shake my head at them asking. 

My eyes lock with Stevie's, and she smiles, "We will pose for a couple," I said, and smiled as I hold Stevie tight to my frame.

We gaze deep into each other's eyes and pose for a couple of photos, and we posed with a kiss too. "Soon as we set a date, I will let you all know," I said, and we step towards the car.

Slide into the back and head to the penthouse to finish our evening.

***********     

Relaxed on the sofa with Stevie in my arms while we watched a movie, but something just didn't feel right. 

Uneasy is what came over me, and a sense of the small hairs standing on end, just like a shiver shooting through my entire body.

Leaned forward to place the glass on the table, cupped Stevie's cheeks to whisper to her, "Stevie, something doesn't feel right," She gazes deep into my eyes. "What do you mean?" She whispers. 

I didn't want to worry her, but it's just a sense I got, "Baby, do you trust me?" She nods, "Dominic, you know I do," Pressed my lips to hers to give her a reassuring kiss.

Stand, take my mobile from the table to push a button and place it in my pocket. 

Pulled Stevie into my arms and whispered to her, "Sunny, will be here in a few seconds," I said pushing her hair from her face. "Dominic, you are scaring me," Snaked my arms around her, pulling her tight to me.

The door opens and Sunny with a few other bodyguards begins the search of the penthouse.

Stood waiting in the lounge with Stevie in my arms and surrounded by the other bodyguards to protect the woman I love. 

We could hear raised voices coming from Stevie's room, and Sunny steps on to the stairs with a guy. 

Stevie gasped and hid her face in my chest, trembling with fear. "Stevie, you are safe baby," I said holding her tight. 

Shake my head and wait for the police to show up and arrest this guy for breaking in. "Dominic, he was hiding in the rafters in Stevie's room." Sunny said, "How the fuck did he get through security?" I yelled with rage, still holding Stevie. 

Sunny shakes his head, "I will look at the camera footage," Sunny said. Shake my head in disbelief. 

Cupped Stevie's cheeks to see tears, "You can have my room and I will sleep in the other spare room," I didn't want her out of my sight. "Could you stay until I fall asleep?" Her shaken voice is aching my heart. 

*********

Get her settled into my room while Sunny watched the camera footage of how this guy got into the penthouse in the first place. 

Stevie laid in my bed and I sit beside her, smoothing her hair from her face, "Dominic, you promise you won't leave me alone tonight?" Her words tore at my heart. "I promise I will be right back soon as I talked to Sunny," She rolls to her side, closing her eyes.

Rise to my feet to find Sunny and find out if he knew anything.

Walked down the stairs towards the kitchen when Sunny steps into my line of vision. "Dominic, you are not going to believe this, but Mylean escorted the guy into the building," He said.

Stopped dead staring at him, "She's gone too far. How the fuck could she do this?" Shake my head, turn slowly to face towards the stairs where Stevie is standing with a fearful expression. 

Shake my head, "Dominic, why is she so spiteful and jealous? What have I ever done to her?" "Stevie, I have no idea. I'm sorry baby, I don't have the answer," Gazing at her from the distance, but I still could see her tears and the fear. 

Turn to Sunny rub my face before saying anything, "Sunny hire more security and bodyguards. I don't care how much it costs, I don't want a repeat," He nods. "Dominic, I will hire the best, and I know a few guys who I served with need jobs," "Thank you Sunny. And like I said, I don't care how much it costs. Double the salary if you have to. I just want Stevie protected." Turned to face her.

Strode up the stairs, take her in my arms, kiss the top of her head, and stepped into my room to settle her in bed. 

She laid in the bed, and I laid on top, just like she asked me to.

But I'm protecting her, no matter what, I will not let Mylean get in between us and tear us apart. 

This time she's gone too far, and she will not get away with it.

Kissed her cheek, making sure she's covered with the quilt, and I had a fleece over me. Closed my eyes and relaxed.

***************************

WOULD LIKE TO READ YOUR COMMENTS

THANK YOU FOR READING