"rinnnnn why not? i wanna give them to pisshead!" y/n pouted.

"ok that's not a bad idea at all... continue."

"thank you my lord."

y/n made about 3 dick shaped cookies and put them onto the pan. the oven went off a little while ago as they were shaping cookies and y/n grabbed the trays and put them into the oven.

obviously suna was checking y/n out as she bent down to put the cookies in the oven. he stood up and walked over to her and as she closed the oven door and leaned over to turn the timer on, he slapped her ass, causing her to jump and lean forward, hitting her head on the wall.

suna bursted out laughing as y/n groaned and rubbed her head, a new bump coming in.

"rin what the fuck this ain't funny! my ass and head hurts the fuck is wrong with you." she complained.

"PFFFFTTT THIS IS GOLDEN PLEASE I CANT!" he bent down and held his stomach laughing and y/n quickly slapped his ass causing him to turn and glare at her as she started laughing.

"now we're even." she smirked.

"whatever."

suna sat down and went on his phone and y/n leaned over the counter and scrolled through tiktok. the song "up" by cardi b came on and she smirked and put her phone up on a water bottle that was on the counter and started the timer.

suna looked over at her and she winked at him as the audio started. she sang the lyrics as she danced.

"Big bag bussin' out the Bentley Bentayga
Man, Balenciaga Bardi back and all these bitches fucked."

she started the dance and suna watched her carefully.

"It's big bags bussin' out the Bentley Bentayga, man
Birkin bag."

her thang was thangin and he stood up from his chair and walked behind her and watched her. not to mention he was still shirtless so he was just standing there like 🧍🏻 with his hot ass-

"Bardi back and all you bitches fucked
If it's up, then it's up, then it's up, then it's stuck."

as she jumped up and bent down, he smirked and grabbed her hips and pulled her closer to her and kissed her neck.

the music stopped as she blushed hard and he grabbed her phone and watched the tiktok.

"you're pretty good at dancing." he said looking at the phone still.

"we should do a dance together."

"hell no y/n... i already have to deal with tsumu... not you too please."

"don't care we're gonna do one... just gotta find one."

"ughhhh!"

"stop whining bitch."

"not you trying to have top energy."

"let me have my moment."

the two laughed as they sat down and scrolled through there phones. pretty soon the oven went off and they took them out and smiled.

"omg they came out so good!" y/n jumped up and down.

"don't jump like that y/n..." suna looked away blushing.

"shit sorry!" y/n stopped jumping as she realized why he was blushing and looking away.

"they do look good though... we should decorate them." suna said.

"do you have frosting or whatever?"

"we can get some."

"bet lemme get to pants on it cold." y/n and suna walked upstairs and suna gave her a pair of sweatpants and the two walked out the house and made their way to walmart.