1

jayda's POV

i sighed as i quickly cleaned the house. i was not trying to get my ass beat because i over slept all day. it felt nice to get sum sleep. he just hated coming home to a dirty house.

i was tired of living with this toxic control freak. i wanted to be with someone who loved me. i was so blinded as an teenager. this isn't love ... i did not have good guidance. neither did he.

i sighed as i quickly placed all the cleaning product back. i made a nice dinner for him. i had a smooth 30 minutes left.

i made a salmon with roasted potatoes and green beans. i pulled out the wine and juice and cups and plates.

he walked inside and i greeted him.

"hi babe" i said kissing his cheek

"hey baby" he said grinning at me.

"i made salmon" i smiled

"would love sum" he said taking his shoes off

i fixed our plates and we sat and ate.

"so i need to go grocery shopping do you mind if i go tomorrow" i said pulling my shorts down to hide the bruise even tho he gave it to me

"mhm just don't go no where else" he said sipping his wine.

"i won't babe" i smiled and stared off into the distance

"you heard me" he said

"no sorry" i said

"i said go put sum sexy on i'll be up in a few minutes" he said

i shook my head yes and took my plate off the table and was about to wash it.

"don't even worry about it you'll get it tmrw won't you?" he said

"yes my love" i said slowly walking up stairs.

i felt tears rushing down my face even tho i've been through this for years.

i looked through my drawer of lingerie and put it on.

i looked in the bathroom mirror and lined my lips and added lip gloss. i put my hair in a side part and made the room a nice purple color. i played the play list and got sum toys scattered on the bed.

i took nice pictures and sent it to him and laid on the bed as i waited for him to come up.

he opened the door and saw me laying there and smiled.

he took his shirt off only being in his wife beater. he literally is one tho. he took his pants off and i slowly crawled to the edge of the huge bed. i got on my knees and we made out slowly.

he gripped my neck lightly and spit in my mouth. i felt his hands creep down my body. he slowed rubbed my his fingers and across my wetness in a fast motion.

he continued to slowly kissed me as i kept throbbing. i moaned in between the kiss and he pushed me on his back.

he grabbed my legs and brought them closer to his body and reached for the vibrator. he turned it on and placed it on my clit.

he looked at me without breaking eye contact. his eyes told 1,000 stories.

he dug his nails in my skin and i did the same as i held his shoulder.

pain and pleasure.

i felt myself cum and he stood back up and waited to receive.

i wrapped my lips around his tip. i closed my eyes and slowly boped my head up and down and used my hands for more pleasure. he groaned lightly and pulled my hair back i looked up and at him and he smiled at me.

i continued until he stopped me. i got in missionary as he put my legs on his shoulders. he looked at me biting his lip as he entered. i threw my head back and closed my eyes. he choked me and i looked at him.

as he slowly stroked in and out you could hear me getting wetter and wetter. not matter how much i hated his my pussy still managed to get wet for him.

i always tried not to show i was turned on but no matter what i got wet for him.

he groaned as i moaned. his strokes were perfect. i felt my pussy throb more and more. i needed it i wanted it but yet and still i didn't.

i was about to finish and so was he. doing this so much i learned the routine. hopefully he was too tired to keep going.

he pulled out and held my hair as he nutted in my mouth. and fingered me until i finished. i finally had the orgasm and he kissed on me roughly and then laid next to me.

"i'm going to shower" i said watching him lay there exhausted

i grabbed my towel and robe and looked in the mirror. welcome to a pretty girls life.