" And to the most overprotective brother. Nick." Avery laughed as Nick hugged her tightly." I have to protect my girls." Nick explained." Yeah, yeah. Whatever. My turn." Natalie said.

" To my boring brother. Alex." Natalie teased." Oh so now I'm boring. Well then who's the one you always played with and agree on everything back then? Who was it?" Alex laughed as he took the gift.

" Well then I should call you my playmate I guess." Natalie laughed." Next, to my favorite brother." Natalie said. Nick and Elio looked at each other.

" That's gonna be me." Elio said knowing it himself. Natalie smiled and nodded then giving him a hug. Elio stick out his tongue and teased his brothers.

" And to the most annoying brother ever." Natalie said with a teasing smile." Whatever. Just don't forget you were named after me. Nicole." Nick teased. 

" Shut your mouth Nicholas." Natalie crossed her arms." Hey, it's Christmas. We don't fight on Christmas." Alex said.

" My turn." Nick said." Sweet and innocent." He said describing Avery. Avery smiled as she received her gift." Intelligent and can be stubborn at times." Nick described, looking at Natalie handing his gift for her, smiling to himself knowing he bought her something she always wanted.

" Lastly, hard working and always focusing on her main goals." Nick said looking at Elise with a big smile. Elise looked at him with a smile.

" I guess I'm the last one. Alex, one of the most unselfish guy I have ever met." Elise said handing her gift to him." Elio, used to be my cuddle buddy when I was 2." Elise chuckled as Elio's smile widened.

" And to Nick, I hate to admit.... you're the male version of me." Elise said. Nick chuckled and gave his sister a hug.

" And for three of us. We prepared a little speech... apology speech." Elio said that made the girls interested. Elio stepped back and let Alex go first.

" Elio and Nick agreed with me as we are taking this holiday as the opportunity to fix everything. To return everything back like the old days. The time we never fight, be clingy, the good days... I know it's impossible as it's not the same.... especially our parents are gone and we've grown up."

Alex said looking at his sisters eyes.

" We're very sorry... we weren't there as you guys grow up. It was hard for us too. That we decided to stay behind and can't watch you guys grow older. We weren't there when you guys needed someone to talk to. When you needed help. We couldn't protect you at everything." 

Elio sighed, before turning to Nick.

" And we apologize for being overprotective... we just want the best for the 3 of you. I mean, you're our princesses. Our little sisters. Like dad always says. The most Prized possession. That's how much you mean to us. And I know I can be annoying at times, maybe almost everyday, but you know that's how I show affection. I like to tease. We promise, to always be by your side, to comfort you, to defend, and to protect you. Promising to stay and won't leave. We're always here to support you." 

Nick apologized, giving them a reassuring smile." That's basically it." Alex said." So what do you say? Will you forgive us?" Elio asked." We were extremely petty. No lie." Elise said.

" To be honest, I do miss the old days... and I want it back." Natalie said." I was never really that mad except for this two." Avery pointed at Natalie and Elise.

" Well then, we're guessing the Harpers are back better than ever?" Elio asked. The girls nodded with a smile." We deserve a group hug!" Nick said pulling his sisters for a hug.
..................