•FOURTEEN•

Harry sat on the steps, checking his watch again. He was five minutes early, but he knew to never keep a girl waiting, that's what Ron had always said anyways. He was dressing in a grey sweater with dark jeans, even though fall was coming the air still felt warm to him.

"What's this, did mother dear not teach Potter sitting on the floor is absolutely filthy?"

Harry sighed turning to Draco who was walking towards him.

"What's it to you Malfoy? Shouldn't you be snogging some third year again?" Harry shot back.

"It sounds to me Potter your merely jealous, have you even kissed a lass? Probably not."

"What do you want Malfoy?" Harry said, turning away from him to glance at his watch again.

"Oh nothing, just bored."

Harry frowned. "I'm sure you can go and torment another person, I can smell the Dark Lords ass from you."

"What's the suppose to mean Potter? Perhaps you can smell the blood of your parents." Draco spat back narrowing his eyes.

Harry stood up bringing his wand out. "Stop speaking of my parents like that!"

"Boys boys, settle down. I don't intend on spending my night with you both bickering."

They both turned to see Conscious walking towards them in a long sleeved black dress that touched her calf's and black flats with her wand in her hand.

"Both of us?" They both said at the same time before glaring at back at one an another.

"That's correct, I don't recall stuttering."

"You said just us in class though?" Harry frowned.

"No I said would you join me, then I had asked dear Draco to join us as well." Conscious corrected. "I cannot use magic, but Draco has his trace off meaning he can apparitate us."

"You said I would only be apparitate you." Draco said, matching Harry's frown. "I will not help him."

"And i'm not touching a baby Death Eater."

"You both are so much alike it's outstanding, now Draco as you promised." Conscious smiled extending her hand for him to take.

He sighed loudly before taking her hand, then moving to look at Harry disgust fully written on his face before he extending his arm, Harry matching his expression taking his arm before they apparitating to Hogsmede.

"Thank you Draco, that wasn't so hard." Conscious cooed as she fixed her hair.

"I'm never going to get use to this." Harry murmured as he lend over one of the buildings trying to make his nausea weaken.

"Tch, maybe mommy and daddy should've taught you how to better, oh wait they were dead before they even finished wiping your fucking as-"

Harry cut him off by punching him square in the face. "I swear to fucking God i'll kill you!"

Conscious watched as Draco held his jaw, his fists tight and white, while Harry was bright red, his knuckles bruising.

"You want a fight Potter?" Draco spat, bring his face to swing before Conscious grabbed his arm stopping him.

"Draco enough, Harry heal him."

"Fuck that!" Harry yelled. "Why the Hell is he even fucking here!"

"Such a fowl mouth Harry, and because he isn't a baby Death Eater, he will be working under me from now on. Did you do what I had asked?" Conscious explained.