•SEVEN•

Similar to her appearance at the Black household, every cabinet Conscious slammed shut someone would jump or wince like Harry had the first time. Conscious shut the drawer with utensils loudly, taking the spoon to mix her black coffee. Ron, Hermione and Ginny kept constantly staring at her, analyzing her every movement. Harry simply ate his toast, watching his friends closely as they judged the girl more and more.

"You know, in my time staring at a person was deemed rather rude, though I suppose it must be normal in this era." Conscious tutted, her back still facing the four of them.

"So you going around slamming my families property isn't rude?" Ron spat.

"I merely closed it." Conscious dismissed, turning to look at them as she walked and sat next to Harry, who sat across from Ron, Ginny and Hermione.

Harry glanced at the blonde girl, a small smile on his face. He enjoyed sharing stories last night, he felt beyond comfortable with her, he'd never completely open up to anyone out of fear. He loved his friends he did, but they were always judgemental of any negative thoughts or actions. But with her, she didn't know him, she didn't look at him as the boy who lived or the famous Harry Potter, in fact she only ever called him boy. Never using his name and for some reason he liked it.

"So, will you be joining us when we go to Diagon Alley?" Hermione said, clearing her throat and the tension.

"I highly doubt it." Conscious returned. "The old bastard has me on strict orders to remain inside this house."

"Don't call him that!" Ron yelled.

"Aren't you just a hostile little thing." Conscious tutted, leaning back in her chair.

"If you were allowed, would you come with us?" Harry asked her.

She glanced at him, flashing him a small smile before replying. "If you wish for me too."

Ginny quickly flushed with anger. "I don't want her to! And neither should you Harry, how can you sit there treating her as a person when she is the whole reason we're in bloody war!"

"Ginny please." Hermione tried to calm both red heads down, she had tried to remain kind on both sides to prevent any arguments.

"No Hermione! I don't understand why Dumbledore is having her stay here when she belongs in Azkaban to rot for helping You-Know-Who in his early days!" Ginny yelled at her friend.

Conscious laughed, not being able to contain it anymore. "Ginny is it? If I recall from what Harry here has told me, you also aided Tom Riddle no?"

Ginny paled, snapping her attention to Harry, hurt in her eyes. Harry had told Conscious personally things about her? Harry frowned at Conscious for bringing that up, kicking her foot under the table. He hadn't expected her to use last night against his friends but to be fair, she had a point.

She ignored Harry's childish kick and leaned forward. "You helped him petrify students at Hogwarts, even your dear friend here. Tormented Hogwarts for an entire year, yet I don't quite see you in Azkaban my dear. If I must rot then we can be cell mates! Your crimes are just as punishable as mine."

"Conscious." Harry warned her, he looked between all of them, Ginny on the verge of tears and Ron absolutely livid and Hermione only looked at her hands trying to block out the memory of her second year.

"How dare you!" Ron yelled, springing to his feet as he drew his wand pointing it right at her face.

"Ronald stop it!" Hermione cried, grabbing onto his arm trying to pull his aim away.

"Did I strike a nerve? It's only fair isn't it? If i'm to rot for aiding Tom Riddle, it's only fair she joins me." Conscious continued to jab, she'd kept her tongue bit long enough.