93.1

"Oh, so no one has been concerned about the fact that Scott is my boyfriend? And that we are in a relationship?"

I think Dan nearly passed out.

"Oh my god, it's real, it's real!"

"Dan, calm it!"

"How do you expect me to calm it? When's the wedding? I better get front row seats."

"Dan!" I (partially) scolded the Welshman. "You'll probably be stood up there with me, so you'll get an even better view."

"OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD! I think I'm gonna faint."

"So, let me get this straight: y/n and Scott are a couple?"

I looked at her before we both responded. "Yes."

"Show us."

"What?"

"Prove it."

"How, exactly, are you wanting us to do that?"

"Kiss."

"If we do that, I think we'll have to call 999 for Dan."

"So what? Yeah, you probably will, but it will be worth it. DO IT!"

We pulled down our masks and kissed. It was only for a couple of seconds, but as Dan said, it was worth it.

"And... posted!"

"Huh? What?"

"I may or may not have just posted it on Instagram..."

"Oh my god, Ed is going to KILL me!"

"I just called to say that Scott and I are dating, and if you're pissed off about it then sack me right now. Either deal with us in a relationship or get rid of me."

"Really?"

I laughed. "Don't worry, I haven't fully thought about that yet, you don't need to fret."

"Yeah, we'll talk tomorrow, see you!"

At least we could be public and Ed would be fine with it, and with Dan outing us on Instagram, we were both happy with it.

Once we were back at the hotel, Ed granted me permission for y/n and I to share a room.

"I can't believe we are out to the world. We will probably get more hate, but so what? We can be what we want." I said, pulling her into a hug.

"Yeah, no more secrets."

"I love you, princess. So much," I pressed a kiss to her nose. "Can we cuddle?"

"I love you too, Tommy. Yeah, if that's what you want."

y/n and I settled on the bed, y/n in my recently-worn United jumper, as her one was in Manchester.

"I'll miss you next week. I can't manage two nights, how am I going to manage a week?"

"I promise you that I'll call you and message you every single day."

"Good. I don't know how I can live without you, bubba."

My lips placed onto hers, delicately. I pulled back, wanting to tell her something. "Come here."

y/n moved closer to me and I held her, tightly.

"I'll be living in your clothes religiously, next week. Not that it is any different than normal, but your wardrobe is now mine."

"I love it when you're in my clothes. You don't need to ask me, just say that you want them. I don't mind, princess." I spoke, with a soft voice.

"Can we try and sleep? I am knackered. You must be, too."

"Yeah. Night, princess. I love you so so much."

"I love you more, Tommy. Night."

i love her - scott mctominayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें