3.2

Bruno passed the ball to me. I was on the edge of the box; I shot it straight into the bottom right-hand corner. I celebrated near y/n, it was for her. I got back to my starting position, pointed at her, smiling, then Leeds restarted the game.

I ran forward, Tony spotted me. I controlled the ball and slotted it home for the double. Celebrating near the camera, I couldn't see how y/n celebrated on this one. When going back, I looked at her, she was beaming. I smiled, knowing that this might have meant the world to her.

Back in the changing rooms at half-time, I hugged y/n, tightly. I went back to my seat, and she mouthed something which looked like 'I'm proud of you'.

I assisted Dan in the second half. I had to bring myself off as my groin started hurting, I must have pulled it.

We got onto the bus, and I had won MOTM.

"Sorry lads, but given the result against our rivals, we have to play this!" y/n started playing 'We Are The Champions' by Queen.

Everyone on the bus sang along to it, and once it finished a One Direction song came on.

"Oh, I'm stupid! Aagh! No-one was to know about that song being on my playlist! Don't tell the whole world about that!"

We were all glad, proud of the result. We all sang 'Last Christmas' by Wham.

"y/n! Why'd you post that?" Marcus spoke up.

"Post what?"

"Us singing on your Instagram! I sound horrendous!"

Oh, christ. y/n!

"Sorry to break it to you, Rashy, but that's how you sound in real life."

We all joked on the way to Carrington, where we went out separate ways. y/n and I went to my car.