58.1

I drove around a little, trying to take my mind off of things. I knew that I would have to face y/n at one point, so I decided to get it over and down with.

I walked through the door and sat next to y/n.

"y/n/n, I'm so, so, sorry. I promise you, on my life, we are only friends. She was the one messaging me first, and I had to follow her to respond. I suppose, I don't know, I just wanted to see how she is. We did cut things off quite bluntly. She told me she has a boyfriend, who that is, I don't know. I didn't ask the question."

"I don't know whether to believe you or not, Scott. This is practically the same thing as what happened with y/b/n. y/b/f/n had a boyfriend, but they both cheated on their partners. I'm guessing he didn't care about it. But, I didn't know the signs then. My hearts saying yes, but my heads saying no."

"That's fine, love, that's expected. I'm sorry beyond words for calling you a bitch. It slipped out. You're the last thing in the universe that would be one of them. To be fair, you did also put me in my place. I hope I can make this up to you."

"I can forgive you for the bitch, I was being a bit of one at the time, but you do also need to know your place, too. Though, you can see where I'm coming from. Millie looks like she could be going for one of the Kardashians or Jenners, then there's me. Just a simple, ugly, y/n."

I lightly moved her so she was staring into my eyes. "You're the last person who would be ugly on this earth, darling. Your beauty amazes me." My thumb moved a strand of hair that covered her eyes. I pulled her into my chest, chin resting on her head. I began stroking her hair before continuing. "Millie looks like she could be going after Caitlin Jenner; an old, wrinkly human, who I'm not a fan of."

"That's an insult and a compliment to Caitlin Jenner. Caitlin isn't old, or wrinkly, but comparing her to Millie makes Caitlin look like a goddess."

"You don't get it, do you. You're 1 million percent prettier than Millie; you don't need to change yourself as you look like a Goddess. Well, I mean, you are the queen of my heart."

"One, that's cute but cheesy at the same time, and two, don't get me singing the Westlife song."

"You've got it stuck in my head, now. I'll always look back, as I walk away, this memory will last, for eternity, and all of our tears will be lost in the rain when I find my way back to your arms again, but until that day you know you are the queen of my heart." I kissed her forehead.

"Big up the McSauce singing. I love your voice, honestly. It calms me down instantly."

"Hmm." I pecked her forehead again.

"I'm trusting you massively, Scotty. It's a leap I'm willing to take, though. I'll stay with you."

My face lit up like fairy lights. "Really?"

"Really." She looked at me.

I leant in and kissed her. y/n barely had time to react to it, but eventually, she melted into the kiss. I quickly pulled away.

"I'm sorry, love, you weren't expecting that. I should've asked you first."

y/n frowned. She leant into me and put her hands on my face. "I'm fine with it." She pressed her lips gently onto mine. My arms held her close to me, by wrapping them around her. I leant back, so she was on top of me. Her hands moved under my shirt. My hands began drawing circles on her back, before moving up towards her bra.

y/n pulled away. "I'm not ready for that, yet."

"That's okay, love. Don't worry about it." I pulled her onto my shoulder.

y/n got the shivers. Clearly, the rain had begun getting to her.

"Cold, darling?"

"Yeah." She couldn't even finish the word before I was taking her to our room. I set her down on our bed as I rummaged through my wardrobe to find her a jumper.

"Here you go, love, that should help you." I smiled. She quickly slipped into the jumper as I lay down beside her. I held her close and put the blanket over us. I whispered sweet nothings in her ear as the time went by quickly. We watched a few episodes of y/f/tv show before I fell asleep at 11.