2

I woke up, y/n still sleeping. I kept as still as a soldier, not wanting to knock her and wake her up.

After a little while, her eyes opened. I don't think she noticed that I was awake, so I made sure she knew.

"Morning, love."

She jumped a little, but it was kinda cute. "Bloody hell, Scott, don't make me have a heart attack at 7:00 in the morning, I nearly shed off my skin!"

After hearing her, I started laughing. A confused look eminent on her face, I couldn't help but laugh more.

"Sorry, love, I didn't mean to startle you, but if only I had a camera. YOUR FACE!" I chuckled louder. She began laughing along with me.

Her laugh was music to my ears and her smile was pleasing for my eyes.

After a while, we calmed down. "Come on Tommy, let's get ready for training. I need to meet with Ed and the media today also."

"Okay, love." I started letting go, noticing that I was holding onto her tight.

"Shit," y/n said, under her breath.

"What's up, love?"

"Everything I have is in your car. Can you get it for me?"

"Already going," I got up from the sofa and went to my car. I returned in about ten seconds.

"Here you go. I'll use the upstairs bathroom, I'm off for a shower and then I'll get ready."

After an hour, I was sorted. Feeling fresh and energised, I started going down the stairs.

y/n met me in the hallway. She looked beautiful. She didn't need the makeup, but god is she pretty.

It was at that moment that I realised these feelings usually weren't normal.

I have a crush on y/f/n.

Now that she is single, I have a chance with her. It will be a longshot, but who knows. I might hit the target.

We then went to Carrington.