68

A couple of days ago, Harry gave me some things from WowHydrate, as he wanted to get me on board with them.

I came home, earlier than y/n. I knew that Harry would want me to post about it on Instagram, so I posted that. I heard y/n's car pull up.

She must have rolled down her window, as she yelled, "Why the fuck do we have another fridge? Is the one in the kitchen not big enough for our stomachs?"

I laughed, before saying, "No, love, Harry just gave it to me."

"Harry just gave you a fridge? Have I skipped basically the whole year and it's now your birthday? Or is it like a giveaway; be apart of Manchester United and you get a free fridge? Or is giving fridges to people now normal? Did someone call Ophra?"

"It's because he's sponsored by the brand, love,"

"So being sponsored by a brand means you give away free fridges to your colleagues? Was this a rule that was in the small print, or...?"

At this moment I just cracked. I was, quite literally, rolling on the floor laughing. "'Was that just a rule in the small print?' HAHAHA," I'm sure I sounded like I had just run a marathon with severe asthma, but it didn't matter.

"Well, how the fuck are we gonna get the fridge into the house?"

I sat up, realising I hadn't thought of that. "Erm... didn't think of that..."

"Well, we'll do no good with the gates locked. Come on, let's try and get it in."

I unlocked the gates and got ready to pick up the mini-fridge. "If I drop it, it's on you,"

"Now, that's what I call logic, 2021,"

I started lifting it, as y/n looked ready. "Oi, Superman, I ain't ready yet."

She just called me Superman? I mean, if you say so.

 I put it back down, waiting for her to give me the all-clear. "I'm ready now,"

We lifted it; it was lighter than expected. It was still heavy but not as heavy as I first anticipated. I dealt with it fine until I was the one going back into the house. I nearly fell over but luckily I somehow didn't. We got the fridge in the kitchen; I went back to go get the drinks.

I noticed that y/n's car was still in the gates, and to save me a job from carrying back and forth with the drinks, I got them in her car and parked in her spot in the driveway. I also did this to save her something.

Once I came back in, I nearly dropped everything. My mouth flew open as y/n finished the electrics.

"Jesus, y/n/n, you didn't have to sort everything out for me,"

"It saves time for you, I'll let you sort it how you want to."

I started to sort out the drinks, but it would have taken me ages. y/n came over and helped me, so the job was sped up.

"Love, you need to stop helping me," I admitted.

"Who was the one that put my car in its' spot?"

"Me. I thought I could be the one helping you, not the other way around." My right hand found my left elbow, and I moved my hand in an up-and-down motion.

"Tommy, you've helped me enough times, you don't have to help me, darling. I mean, you've given me a roof over my head. That's more than enough."

As we were sat on the floor, I shuffled to her so I could wrap my arms around her. "I feel like I don't, baby. I don't know why you'd want me, I'm just..."

"...the best person I could ask for as a boyfriend."

y/n, you're going to make me cry. Did she just say that? Oh my god.

She's the one. I'm marrying her one day. I don't know when, but I am.

Though, I can only help to feel that she's lying.

"That's not true. I feel like you don't deserve me... you deserve someone like Axel or one of them actors."

"I am telling the truth, Tommy. If I didn't mean the truth, why would I say it? I promise you on my life that I'm not being sarcastic, either. Also, I don't deserve you, you're out of my league. You're the Champions League while I'm non-league. Why would I want Axel or one of them actors when you're perfect the way you are? Axel definitely isn't for me. Anyone in the whole universe isn't for me, except you."

Yeah, someone better start ringing those wedding bells. We'll be at the altar one day.

My smile grew bigger the more she spoke. "You mean it?" y/n nodded her head.

"You're joining me in the Champions League, though, darling. I love you so much."

"I love you more, Tommy."

----------

I was tired by half eleven as we'd somehow managed to binge-watch a full season of y/f/show. I turned the show on when Alfie was on my lap, when y/n volunteered to do the weekly shop. y/n came in and cuddled me up to now.

I got dressed in our room. y/n must have got dressed quicker than me, as she walked into our room when I was taking off my shirt.

"Aagh, sorry Tommy," y/n said, turned around.

I hugged her from behind. "It's fine, love. Don't worry about it."

"And to think that you giving me a hug like this is what kick-started this whole thing off."

"Yeah. It's been a rollercoaster since then."

"It certainly has," y/n sighed.

"Let me get fully ready, love, and we'll get to sleep, yeah?"

"That's fine."

I backed out of the hug (after kissing the back of her head) and put on a shirt.

y/n was waiting for me to come into bed. I came in next to her and put my head on top of hers. I soon drifted off to sleep.