4.1

I got to the complex, to meet with Aaron, Luke and the physios.

"Hey Scotty, you alright?" Luke asked me, as I walked in.

"Yeah, I'm fine, Luke. You?"

"Yeah. You've got something on your cheek, I don't know what it is though, mate."

"Huh? I'll go and try to clean it off."

I went into the bathroom to find a bit of lipstick on my cheek. y/n! Don't try to give the game away just yet, love.

I tried wiping it away with my thumb, but it only made it worse. What the hell does she use?

I had to wet some tissue for it to be removed, but I won't bring it up with y/n. I'm not too fussed, as it's actually quite cute.

I went back to find Luke and Aaron having a conversation, waiting for me. We walked into the physio room to find y/n talking to them.

"Well, here are your men. I hope you look after them well. Inform me of any injuries at lunch."

The physios gave me the all-clear. I was able to train with the rest of the group.

Training flew by, and I caught up to y/n.

"Hey, you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, Scotty. You?"

"I'm good, yeah. That interview was shoddy, why were the media asking about Solksjaer, as if you were the guy?"

"I don't know. Got on my nerves, I feel I did bite back a bit too much. Watch, every single newspaper will be saying I'm a moody woman that's clearly on her time of the month!"

"Hopefully they won't be like that. You stood up for yourself, you did the right thing."

"Cheers, Scotty. If they are idiots, I suppose that's the joy of being a woman! Weird creatures, things which most men can't understand. I mean, even Ed was saying sexist comments!"

"Sorry, what?" I asked, shouting. Everyone went silent, waiting for y/n to speak up.

"Ed was saying sexist comments...?"

"Why? What was he saying?" Bruno asked.

She sighed. "One of you lot asked me if I could date you, but I explained saying I couldn't as it was a rule. They replied, saying he never told you. I raised this to Ed this morning, so he said 'I only told you because of the way women can act around lots of men'. What he said is sexist as not all women are prostitutes, believe it or not. For example, me. I've only played and focused on football."

Everyone in the room stared at her, and silent murmurs raided my ear.

"Please don't tell Ed that I've told you, given the press conference this morning I'm sure I'm already on thin ice."

"We can't stay quiet about this!" Harry Maguire announced.

"I agree! He needs to be exposed!" Dean Henderson spoke.

"Imagine if his wife hears about this! She'll be mad." Marcus Rashford explained.

y/n's phone pinged, and it was from someone, presumably Ed. I couldn't see what he had messaged her.

"Sorry lads, gotta dash. Woodward wants to speak with me." y/n left the room after less than a second of finishing her sentence.

"That's fucking stupid," I commented. "What on earth is he trying to do? Idiot."

"Yeah. She's only been here for four days, she needs a rest. y/n must be knackered, as we have multiple games a week, while the women rarely get two games in quick succession. And it's not as if it's even in Europe for the women, either, it's cup games and that."

"It must be a big change in atmosphere."

After a few minutes, I got a message from y/n, saying she wanted to see me.

"y/n's asked me to go to her office, I'll update you on the Ed situation." After a couple of minutes, I entered the room.

"Hey, love, how was Ed?"

"He was a bit of a twat, not gonna lie."

"As per usual. When do you want to get home?"

"Soon. Can you get Bruno and Harry? I need to speak to them about something."

"Yeah, course. When are we going to cuddle? I've missed you." I admitted, my head finding the floor.

"Soon, I promise. Can you get Harry and Bruno for me?"

"Yeah, see you soon; love."

I went to the canteen. "H? Bruno? y/n wants you. Also, about Ed, she said quote 'Ed was being a bit of a twat not gonna lie' end quote. That's all I got from her."

The two boys left the room, while I waited for her.

I saw that she was walking down the stairs to the canteen, where I was. We went to our cars and left went home.