90

We are through to the next round of the Europa League!!

The bus was alright. I was making her feel better, even though we had won. Their manager was being a little sexist, so she was insecure and worried.

"That prick, being sexist. Do talk to me about it, bubba. Your feelings do matter, princess."

"Cheers, Scotty, but maybe quieten down a little bit on the nicknames. We can tell them soon, just not at this moment in time."

"That's okay, y/n/n. How are you feeling, though, tell me," My head rested on top of hers. "I hate it when you bottle things up."

"I'm alright, I guess. Could be better, definitely could be a lot worse."

"Hmmm. Come here."

y/n placed my head on his shoulder. Partially exhausted, she fell asleep.

"Scott, don't move."

"What? Why?"

"Look on your shoulder."

"Oh my- she fell asleep?"

"Well, unless if she's ignoring us and having her eyes shut, then no. Of course, she is."

"Aww, bless her."

"Are you holding her?"

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"She fell asleep on my shoulder, she must trust me a lot. I don't know why, conscience, isn't it?"

"Well, she does live with you, I think she must trust you for that, Scotty."

"She must do. Can you tell everyone to quieten down? She'll start stirring soon."

"EVERYONE! PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT! Y/N HAS FALLEN ASLEEP SO QUIETEN THE FUCK DOWN!"

"Jesus, you'll be the one waking her up."

"Well, when are you going to wake her up?"

"I'll wake her up when you guys have gone."

"Okay."

twenty minutes later

"Princess, princess," I whispered. "You need to wake up now. Darling. Bubba, wake up."

"Princess. Princess!" I kissed her forehead, multiple times. "Wake up! Baby. BABY!" I spoke a bit louder.

"Hmmm. What?"

"You need to wake up, princess."

"Why?"

"'Cause, you're on a bus, outside a hotel, after a football game against AC Milan."

"So? You're comfy. I don't wanna move." y/n shuffled more into me, holding me tight.

"Baby, I would let you stay here, but the lads are waiting for you. I would carry you to your room but I don't think I can because of covid."

"We live together, they should know we've been close together for more than fifteen minutes."

I sighed. "Princess. Come on, they'll be asleep now."

She got up, but then sat back down again.

"What's up? You okay?"

"Yeah, I've just got a dead leg. Must have slept on it funnily."

I helped her get up. y/n got to her room after telling the lads she was tired.

Once we were there, I hugged her.

"You settling in? Like, sleeping?"

"Yeah. I am tired of criticism, even though I try my hardest. Also, with a bit of a lack of sleep because of this game, I am quite knackered."

"Right, you still got my jumper?"

y/n nodded as a response.

"Good, good. I like you sleeping in my jumper, it's so cute. We can cuddle tomorrow, yeah?"

"Of course, you know we will."

"I'll let you get off to sleep now, baby. Night, princess, sweet dreams. I love you."

"I love you, too, Tommy. See you in the morning."

I went back to my room. I (secretly) nicked one of her scrunchies, which smelt like her, so I wore that on my wrist.

I then fell asleep.