4

I felt y/n's thumb rub against my cheek, and I started to softly stir.

"Did your parents ever tell you that it's rude to stare?" I asked quietly, with my voice being croaky from just waking up.

"They did. Anyway, I'm not staring; I'm admiring. There's a difference between the two."

I hummed inaudibly. "Admiring, eh? What are you admiring exactly?"

"I think you know that,"

"No, I don't. What are you admiring?" My grip tightened; I smiled smugly without showing my teeth.

"You. I'm admiring you." y/n's cheeks soon flushed red.

"Hmm. I can get used to that," I kissed y/n's rosy cheek. "Breakfast?"

"Yes, please, I'm starving!" She said, starting to get up, but I pulled her back.

"We're not going yet. I want to hold you a little while longer."

"It's 8. You know I take ten years to get ready, and I need to be there for half 9 to speak with the physio's, then Ed. I've got media at 10 for the game against Everton too."

"Why does your schedule have to be so busy? I want to be with you all day."

"You can once we get home from training, or when I'm in my office answering emails."

"Okay then," I sighed. "We can get up at... 5 past. Just a little longer, please?" I gave her my infamous puppy-dog eyes.

"Fine. Just this once though," She said.

"Hm. Know you'd come round eventually," I said. I kissed her soft lips sweetly, then shuffled around to make myself comfier.

The five minutes felt like five seconds. It was too swift for both of our likings; we both knew that.

"Come on, Tommy, can we get up now?"

"Fine. I'll make breakfast; you can get our stuff from upstairs. Everything's in my wardrobe, and my bag is on the desk."

"Okay."

We got up. I pulled her into a small hug and kiss. I walked off into the kitchen and shouted, "My room's the first one on the right, love!"

"Okay, Tommy!"

I started making an omelette, a recipe my mother had told me.

"I've got your stuff, Scott!" y/n said, entering the kitchen and placing my stuff on the back of a chair.

"Cheers, love. Nearly done with breakfast." I said whilst serving two omelettes, each on separate plates.

"Aww, thanks, Tommy! You're a legend."

"I know." I smiled, handing her a plate.

I sat next to her, now and again shifting towards her (without making it too obvious). y/n ate the omelette relatively quickly.

"That was amazing; I feel like I'm at a 5-star restaurant. You're awesome!"

"Thanks!"

y/n then went to the bathroom, whole I went upstairs to get myself sorted.

"I'm off now, Scotty!" y/n called up, after about twenty minutes.

"One sec!" I came bouncing down the stairs and met her in the hallway. "Enjoy your millions of meetings; I'm sure they'll be tons of fun."

"Yes, of course, they will be. Media duty with that one MUTV reporter who hates me!"

"They shouldn't hate you at all. I can't see how that man can." I pecked her lips. "Get going, love. I don't want you to be late." I kissed her lips again, but for a little longer.

"See you soon, Tommy."

I finished getting myself sorted, then I went in my car to go and meet with the physio's to see how my groin is.