Chapter 7

The group was gathered in the dining hall of the prison, watching Andrea with weary eyes, no one trusted her. Not even Bell did. She hated to admit it but given everything that's happened, it was hard to.

Andrea was hugging Carol when she saw Hershel's missing leg. She pulled back from the woman. "Hershel my god."

She looked around at the group. She was a bit surprised to see Michonne and Bell there. "I can't believe this." She was met with silence. When she saw Shane was missing she spoke up again. "Where's Shane?"

Rick just shook his head. "And Lori?" Rick looked down due to the painful reminder.

Hershel spoke up next. "She had a girl, Lori didn't survive."

"Neither did T-dog." Maggie added.

"I'm so sorry." She said scanning the group. She looked to Carl and gave him a look of pity. "Carl."

The boy just gave her look, not responding. She looked to Rick giving him the same look. "Rick I..." she was met with the same cold shoulder from him as well.

Andrea could sense the tension in the room. This wasn't the welcome back she was expecting. She spoke up again. "You all live here?"

Glenn spoke up. "Here and the cell block."

She looked toward the cells and pointed. "In there? Well can I see it?"

She started to make her way toward them but Rick stood in front of her. "I won't allow that."

Andrea was shocked. "I'm not an enemy, Rick."

"We had that field, courtyard, till your boyfriend tore down the fence with a truck and shot us up." He replied.

Andrea was shocked to hear this. "He said you fired first."

Rick just gave her a hard look. "Well he's lying."

"He killed an inmate who survived in here." Hershel added

Daryl spoke next. "We liked him, he was one of us."

Andrea shook her head. "I didn't know anything about that. As soon as I found out I came." She turned to look at Glenn. "I didn't even know you were in Woodbury until after the shoot-out."

"That was days ago." Glenn replied.

"I told you, I came as soon as I could." She looked between Maggie and Glenn. She was confused, why didn't these people trust her anymore. She turned to Michonne who stood next to Bell. "What have you told them?"

Michonne just smirked to the blonde. "Nothing."

Andrea looked to Bell next. "When did you get here? And what happened to you?" She asked, now noticing the scar across her eye and her slowly healing bruises.

"You have your boyfriend to thank for this." She said, pointing to the scar on her face. "Found the group on the road, after escaping Woodbury the night of the shoot-out. They saved me. They actually saved me."

She gave the woman a cold look. She hated acting like this to her friend but after everything that had happened she had good reason, she wasn't even sure if she should consider Andrea a friend at this point.

Andrea was just as shocked to hear what happened to Bell, she had been told that she had ran away during all the chaos of the shoot out. She had seen the note she left so it had left her confused, clearly she didn't have the whole story.

Andrea just scoffed and scanned the group. "I don't get it. I leave Atlanta with you people and now I'm the odd man out?"

Glenn spoke up again. "He almost killed Truck and Michonne, and he would've killed us."