Chapter 1 - Alone with Her

≻⋆============== ⋆✩⋆ ==============⋆≺

7 pm Kalos Central Time, Lumiose City

"Oh man, not only did I get 2nd place in the Kalos League, but the entire world could have been destroyed today!" Ash yelled out loud with a frustrated tone. He then sighed and sat down on one of the couches in the Pokémon Center lobby. Serena sat right beside him, while Clemont and Bonnie occupied two other seats.

"Pika pi..." Pikachu squeaked quietly, equally sad as his trainer. Ash and Pikachu share such a strong bond as trainer and Pokémon that they can basically know how the other is feeling.

It was an intense day. Everyone was exhausted. After the Kalos League Finals against Alain, Team Flare attacked Lumiose City with their Zygarde and almost destroyed Kalos with their chaos. However, thanks to Ash, Alain, Diantha, Steven Stone, Professor Sycamore, the gym leaders, his friends, and everyone's Pokémon, Kalos was saved from destruction at the end of the day.

"Come on Ash, cheer up. This is the farthest you've gone in any Pokémon League. You should be proud of yourself!" Serena said in an effort to cheer up her crush. "We even saved the world!"

Serena had harbored a crush on the raven-haired trainer from Pallet Town since she met him at Professor Oak's Pokémon Summer Camp. She spent the entirety of their journey through Kalos, trying to convey her feelings to him. But so far, he has been a lost cause when it comes to romance.

However, little did everyone know, the raven-haired teenager from Pallet Town wasn't as dense as people thought.

"T-thank you, Serena. You just know what to say at times like these." Ash said, with a slight blush on his cheeks. However, nobody noticed it because Ash was very good at manipulating his feelings and hiding them from others.

At that moment, he and Pikachu yawned at the same time. Clemont noticed how he and everyone in the group was feeling tired.

"Hey, Bonnie, why don't you go to Nurse Joy and ask for a room with four beds for us to stay at for the night." Clemont said to his little sister.

"No problem, big brother!" Bonnie responded in her usual bubbly personality. Within seconds, Bonnie ran up to the counter to ask Nurse Joy for a card key to a bedroom.

Ash chuckled amusingly to himself. Bonnie sort of reminded him of himself when he was a kid in Pallet Town. He then looked towards Clemont, who was captivated by his inventor's magazine. He thought Clemont was okay too, with the exception of him constantly having failures with his inventions. Though, he couldn't help but feel weird or angry at him every time he interacted with Serena. He was pretty sure it was called jealousy or something like that.

Finally, Ash turned his gaze at Serena. His honey-blonde childhood friend from Vaniville Town had her eyes closed and was resting on the couch, sitting beside him. Her chest was rising and falling, as she took soft breaths at a healthy interval. Ash noticed that her fairly large breasts were jiggling as she was breathing, which caused him to blush slightly. As a nineteen-year-old teenager, he was bound to have horny desires, especially for a beautiful girl like Serena.

If Ash scooted to his right by a couple of inches, his body would be contacting Serena's. Little did everyone know, Ash Ketchum actually has a deep infatuation for Serena. Maybe it was even love. However, Ash wasn't certain if Serena loved him back, so he decided to play it dense for a while until he was sure his feelings were reciprocated.

Now, he was certain that Serena loved him back. There were moments that made it obvious for him. Such as when Miette, Shauna, and Bonnie would always tease her about it or the time she wore his clothes to battle a trainer while he was ill. He even noticed it when she tried to hold his hand back in Coumarine City when they were searching for gifts for their Pokémon.