CICERO - LETS MAKE UP (bxb smut)

*Request from LittleBeeOwO !! I hope you enjoy and I apologize for not having it sooner, life has been chaotic!!

BXB SMUT IF UR NOT COMFY DON'T READ.
-

Yelling. Screaming. Arguing. Tension. That's all there was as Cicero and his partner, Caleb, fought.

Cicero had tried his best to contain his jealousy and anger of the bosmer being chosen as listener and not he. It wasn't fair. Cicero had spent so long taking care of and loving mother, only for her to pick a complete stranger. It made the jester's blood boil.

He had contained his feelings and tried his best to ignore them when he realized that he might have "crushed" on the other man. Cicero originally thought Caleb was a nice man, and did genuinely like him. It just wasn't fair. He made this fact incredibly obvious.

Cicero had finally snapped after he had eavesdropped on Caleb and a newer member of the Brotherhood talking about the Night Mother.

"So, listener. Sorry if this is a strange question, but can you describe what the Night Mother sounds like?"

"I hadn't really thought about it. I'd say something like a heavy smoker, but incredibly powerful as well. I could do an impression if you want."

"please!"

"Another child has prayed to their mother. Seek out the blasphemous priest in the temple of Kynereth in Whiterun. Take his gold and complete the contract. So ends another contract, bound in blood." 

Caleb and the newest initiate laughed at his poor impression of the woman.

The jester had practically dragged Caleb by his collar into their shared bedroom. At first Caleb was excited, but his excitement turned to anxiety as Cicero began to yell.

"Does the listener even understand how disrespectful they're being to mother?"

Cicero pinned the small elf against the cool stone wall behind him. He was in Caleb's face, and Caleb swore that he was foaming at the mouth. It was intimidating.

"Cicero, what's wrong? She's not mad. She actually laughed. You just couldn't hear it." Caleb's brow twitched as he joked.

That was Cicero's last straw. He screamed and began to rant to and belittle Caleb. What Caleb had first thought was simple frustration was now just disrespect.

Tears stung the back of his eyes as Caleb shoved the jester. Cicero stumbled back, continuing to bark at Caleb as he stormed out of their room.

What had the wood elf done wrong? He thought that Cicero had liked him. Maybe it was a cruel, cruel joke. He wiped stray tears from his cheeks as he climbed atop of Shadowmere and rode off.

He rode around the hold until he had calmed down. Caleb hated being yelled at, and didn't want to fight with the man he thought he loved.

When he returned to the sanctuary and tiptoed back inside, the place was still. Silent. He figured everyone had went to bed and knew that he should do the same. He'd even suck it up and share a room with the clown that had screamed at him earler.

As Caleb silently made his way into bed he thanked Delvin for not installing doors when made the renovations to the place. He didn't feel like dealing with waking Cicero up. He crawled under his furs and faced the wall.

His eyes fluttered shut as sleep began to flood over him. He began to dream of his next contracts, his dog, and Cicero standing over him, shaking him.

"Listener.."

Caleb's eyes shot open at the realization that he wasn't dreaming yet, and Cicero was standing over him.

"What? Are you gonna yell at me more? Maybe even dump me? I'm sorry for being the listener. Just leave me alone."

The bed dipped and Cicero climbed in, wrapping his arms around the smaller man. He left small kisses up his neck and his jaw as he profusely apologized for his earlier behavior.

Caleb groaned softly and reached behind him to grip the man's bicep. Cicero wasn't large or beefy by any means, but he was still larger than his partner.

"Let me make it up to you."

He pushed Caleb onto his stomach before pulling him up onto his hands and his knees. As much as the two were romantic, soft gentle sex was a rarity.

The couple's clothing were quickly tossed aside. Caleb's hands quickly bound behind him and a gag shoved in his mouth in order to not wake the other members. Soft kisses and gentle bites up the elf's thighs and towards his rear that was now perked caused Cicero to nearly drive himself wild. In truth he wanted to pound the young man senseless, but knew that this should be pleasurable for the both of them.

With one hand aligning himself to Caleb's entrance and another tangled in his red locks, Cicero asked if he was ready. A quick nod and a small moan signified a yes. The small moan quickly grew as Caleb was bottomed out by Cicero, stretching him in order for Cicero to fit.

After a moment to allow the elf to adjust, Cicero began to buck his hips and thrust into the man. The began as quick, sharp thrusts, but quickly turned into deep, rough ones.

The gag had no use as Caleb's noises could easily be heard throughout the Sanctuary, along with the sounds of skin clapping and Cicero praising his boyfriend.

Cicero's previous promise of being gentle flew out the window as his thrusts became merciless and he reached around to jerk Caleb off. He was clearly overstimulated now, but Cicero didn't care.

"Close!" Caleb choked out. He began to rock his own hips in sync with Cicero's. He could feel his climax sweeping over his senses.

Just as soon as his climax came, it left. Caleb gasped from the sudden loss of contact and whined. Cicero gave a harsh smack to his rear before  rolling him onto his back. His arms were pinned to the bed, and his legs thrown over Cicero's shoulders as his hips snapped into Caleb's.

The new position caused Caleb's volume to increase, and his previously deviant climax to quickly reappear, harder this time. Cicero kissed the man's neck, jaw, and cheeks as the quivered. His orgasm flooded over him as he came on both of their stomachs. Cicero wasn't far behind, and groaned as he finished inside of his partner.

The gag and restraints were quickly removed and replaced with gentle kisses from Cicero. He continued to apologize and praise Caleb, wishing that the elf could comprehend how much he truly cared about him.

Caleb figured that the two could just get cleaned up tomorrow, and wrapped his arms around Cicero. The two laid in sweet silence now. Caleb pecked Cicero's lips and sighed.

"Now let's hope that Mother didn't hear us."