FARKAS - YOU THIEF PT 2 (smut-ish)

* smut-ish content ahead

FARKAS POV

"Farkas." I felt my face heat up as she grinned at my name. She nodded before pulling her bag onto her shoulder.

"I'll be back in Whiterun to make sure you completed your end of the deal by 2pm. Sharp. If you're late, you get no pay. There'll also be consequences." The woman spoke firmly, and my heart fluttered in my chest.

She waved once more before running off into the night. Her long, (y/h/c) hair fluttering behind her.

I strolled back towards Jorrvaskrr, examining the amulet as I went over to events that had just happened. The way her brow twitched as she lied, the way her lips lifted into a smile, the way she placed her hands on my thighs. She was a beautiful woman, even if she was criminal scum.

I thought about how she looked squirming under me. She didn't exactly fight back, and looked like she was enjoying it. Was she? I wondered what she would've looked like underneath me if the circumstances were different.

As I walked up the steps leading to Jorrvaskr, I shook those thoughts from my head. It must have been my inner beast, because I would never get involved with criminals. 

'They have no honor, no faith. No self esteem or self worth either, apparently. Why else would they choose the life they did? The rush? That woman seemed to have all of those things. Did she ever say what her name was? What time was I supposed to meet her again?'  My mind was racing as I pulled off my steel plated boots. I kept the image of her beneath me in my head.

I tiptoed towards my room, remembering I still had to give Tilma the amulet. Guilt flooded my senses as I crept towards her room. She was a nice woman, and I didn't think she entirely deserved this happening to her. The mysterious woman would be proud if I did it though, would't she? 

Tilma was not in her room, thankfully. I hurried and lifted the lid to a small strongbox and placed the amulet into it. I softly clicked it shut and rushed to my own bedroom. I clicked the door shut, praying I'd not gotten caught. What would have that woman have done if I had failed her stupid mission? I would have been out 700 gold, but I had a feeling she was serious about those consequences.

I pulled my armor off and carefully set it down next to my bed before laying down. I crawled under my blankets and stared at the ceiling, which was dimly by the candle I had lit before going outside and seeing that woman trying to break in.

The sequences of events played over and over in my mind and I could feel a small smile grow on my face. The way she had to look up at me to even talk, the way her armor hugged her in the right places, the way her tone changed as she threatened me. I really wondered what she would have if she was under me in bed. Of course from the way she acted as we fought, I wondered if I'd be the one beneath her. I mentally facepalmed as I regretted not getting her name. She knew mine, after all. I remembered the note that she handed me along with the amulet and rolled onto my side to grab it. 

I grinned as I opened it and read the small note. 

'2pm sharp. Gray-Mane's booth. 700 gold. Thanks for not killing me.

                                                          ~ Y/N'

A small sketch of two people fighting  was next to her signature. It figured that her name was just as beautiful as she. I imagined myself moaning out her name as she scratched up my back, taking me like she had been doing so forever. She'd moan mine out, and look me in the eyes with those puppy dog eyes. They'd roll to the back of her head as I'd go rougher. A punishment for trying to break in.

I groaned into the palm of my hand as my other hand snaked down under my blankets. I began to palm myself and could feel myself growing hard. Was she thinking of me the same way? Or was she flirting to get out of trouble? I wrapped my hand around my throbbing dick and began to slowly pump myself. My eyes fluttered shut and the thoughts I had tried to shut out had now flooded in. My mouth hung open and small pants escaped from it as I picked up my speed, but still tried to stay quiet.

Before long, I was at my full speed and my movements were erratic. I was squeezing, tugging, rubbing and everything else needed to feel that sweet release. I wished that she were here, helping me. Sweat dripped down my temples as I felt that familiar feeling build in my stomach. My free hand gripped the pillow that laid beneath my head and the other sped up. Before I could even process what was going on, my toes curled and my vision went white as I released onto my stomach and my hand. I reached off of my bed to grab something to wipe myself off with, panting. I felt embarrassed, but was now too exhausted to care.

My eyes grew heavy, and I reminded myself of what the note read as I fell asleep.

YOUR POV

I greeted the market stall workers with a smile as I leaned against a pole, waiting for Farkas. I grinned to myself at how eager he was to help me. He seemed sweet. I felt bad for dragging him into this, even though my paycheck did depend on this. I checked the time. 1:57pm. I looked around to see if I could see him. He had three minutes. 

I chatted with Ysolda a bit about the different caravans she had met in her time trading, when I heard that same heavy armor clank my direction. I was surprised he recognized me. I was no longer wearing my guild armor but was wearing my favorite fine clothes and boot combination. I had to look the complete opposite of how I did in my guild outfit for that exact reason. So no one recognized me.

"You're early." I smiled, holding the bag of gold out to him. He grabbed the bag from me and shrugged. 

"I'm a sucker for gold."

I laughed, rolling my eyes at the man. We were similar in that sense. We stood and chatted for a bit, before a naughty idea came to mind.  I looked into his silver eyes, arching a brow before walking off and into the Bannered Mare. A silent command for him to follow. He did, much like a puppy follows its owner. I made my way to Hulda, and paid for a room. She gave a quick glance at Farkas and I before shooing us away.

I could feel my heart beating in my throat as I pushed Farkas down onto the bed, biting my lip. I had never had sex with someone on a limb. This was different. I straddled the large man as we kissed. His hands explored and his eyes fluttered shut. He sat up and reached to start taking off his armor. As he went to take off the small pendant he usually wore, I could see the panic in his eyes as he looked up at me. I laughed as I pulled the pendant from my pocket and swung it in his face. He rolled his eyes at me before chuckling, and kissing my lips once more.

"You thief."