WOULD THEY WEAR A MASK

THIS IS SO CRINGY IM SORRY BUT I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT THIS-

we are in a pandemic, and it had me thinking. who would/wouldn't wear a mask?

RALOF:

If around Ulfric, no. Other than that he would try and wear one but would think they're stupid.

HADVAR:

Hadvar definitely would, but mainly because people told him it was the right thing to do. He's obsessed with doing the right thing so this came natural to him.

GENERAL TULLIUS

Yes, but it'd be under his nose and he'd take it off to speak, as most old men do.

ULFRIC

no. claim it'd be un-nordly and blame weird magic, or the elves for it.

RIKKE

She seems like the type to constantly complain about it but secretly wished everyone would wear one.

GALMAR

no. just, no.

FARKAS

His brother probably tried to explain the sciences behind it, but Farkas didn't care. If he had to he had to, he didn't mind. I also feel like Farkas would be one to get pissed and yell at those who refused to wear one in public.

VILKAS

Yes. He'd know all the newest information and advocate for masks, the vaccine, etc. He'd "compliment" people's masks when they didn't wear one, and would be snarky to them as well.

AELA

She'd think that the pandemic was the Gods telling man they did something wrong, but would wear one to protect others.

MERCER

Wouldn't believe the pandemic was even real until someone he knew died. THEN he'd "do the right thing". Still probably thinks its fake.

BRYNJOLF

He'd wear one but would be upset that nobody could see his bright smile or smirks. He'd let his eyes do all the talking.

DELVIN MALLORY

He'd wear one. He'd just do it because he had to. Would probably bitch at people to stay six feet apart.

GLOVER MALLORY

Probably wouldn't, since "he's used to the dust of Solstheim" so he figured his lungs had adapted enough.

VEX

definitely would, and would probably spray stuff in people's face if they weren't wearing one. "Bet you'll wear one now, huh?"

ASTRID

She might, but I think she'd also rant about it not being a law. She wears it anyways, since her DB armor has one built in.

NAZIR

yes, and would explain politely why it was important. Depending on if you let Cicero live, he'd also try his best to explain to the Jester to "just put the thing on."

CICERO

After Nazir sort-of calmly explained to him what they were and how they worked, he reluctantly did. Whined constantly, but did as he was told. Bonus points if it matched his armor.

VEEZARA

Masks didn't really fit his face well, so he made his own and wore a face shield with it. Didn't need to worry much though, as he rarely left the sanctuary unless he absolutely had to.

SERANA

yes! she and her mother would also know the sciences of it and would probably try and create their own medicine or potion for it. However they themselves weren't too worried about getting it, as they are immortal.

MIRAAK

He wore a mask constantly anyways, so Miraak could've cared less. Hermeaus Mora told Miraak about the pandemic long before it even happened.

if you want anyone else added, lemme know! :)