VILKAS - JEALOUSY (smut)

*smut, and the song is called Jealousy and is a smacking song. who should i write about next?

-

You and Vilkas fought a lot. More so than other couples. You figured that fighting was common in relationships, since it was so normalized. You and Vilkas would head to a social event, or hang with friends, and somehow there would always be yelling before the night was over. Tonight was no different. 

Vilkas, along with his friends, dragged you out to party that night. You were an introvert, and hated going out. You actually hated going out with Vilkas and his friends, more than going out at all. All they would do is drink, smoke, and pass out. You were basically their parent on these days. You hated it.

You also hated Njada. Njada considered herself Vilkas's best friend, and was constantly in your business. Vilkas was too nice to tell her to fuck off, so she was always hanging around the two of you. You had tried your best to attempt a friendship with the girl, but knew in your gut she had eyes for your man. 

There she was, laughing obnoxiously to a horrible joke made by your boyfriend. Her hand rested on his chest, and her head was thrown back as she laughed. You rolled your eyes, knowing that he had already told that joke three times that night. Jealousy twang in your heart, and a scowl crept onto your face. You tried your best to ignore them, and turned your focus onto your boyfriend’s brother.

"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" He asked, shaking his head.

You nod. "Yep."

"You're pissed."

"Yep."

You and Farkas began to chat, mainly so you didn't go over to the two of them and start a scene. You ordered drink after drink after drink, until you were a bit more than tipsy.

An hour or so had passed, and Vilkas and Njada had not moved from their spot, and she was practically drooling all over him. She was sat on his lap as he smoked and had her arms wrapped around his neck. You couldn't think straight anymore, and could feel the jealousy bubbling inside you. 

After getting up and slamming your cup of god knows what onto a nearby table, you stormed over to your boyfriend. He smiled as you come closer, but that smile quickly turned into a small frown as you continued to scowl at the two of them.

You grabbed Njada by her small, thin wrists and pulled her off of Vilkas and onto the ground. She screamed as Vilkas shot up from his seat. You were too drunk to fight or really even comprehend what was going on, so you began to cry and throw sloppy punches at the girl. Vilkas took you into his arms, hushing you softly as he asked you what wrong. Being too drunk to form any real sentences, you continued incoherently crying and screaming at them both. Vilkas led you home, and kept you in his arms as you blacked out.

-

A pounding headache is what woke you up. That, along with the sudden urge to puke. You rushed out of bed and darted towards your bathroom, making it just in time for last nights mistakes to come back up. Choppy memories flooded your brain as your cheek rested against the cool surface of the toilet seat. 

Screaming at Njada. Screaming at Vilkas. Crying at Vilkas. Crying in general. The anger. The drinks. The Jealousy.

Embarrassment was all you felt as Vilkas stepped into the bathroom, gently rubbing your back. He handed you a cup of water and an ibuprofen before sitting beside you.

"You know we need to talk about last night.." he mumbled, looking down at the bathroom floor. You gave him an eye roll in response.

"Are we really going to argue? I have a headache."