VILKAS x VAMPIRE READER - CLICHE (smut)

*includes possible spoilers for Dawnguard DLC

You and Serana laughed as you walked through the large wooden doors that led to the city of Whiterun. You and she had killed her father and fulfilled her vampire prophecy while ago now, and had been exploring Skyrim ever since. You had completely forgotten that you had other jobs to do for others, until Vilkas sent you a letter.

When you stopped at Morthal to buy some new alchemy ingredients about two days ago, a courier had stopped you and Serana, spouting something about a very angry Vilkas. He pushed the letter into your hands before hurrying off.

To be truthful, you had completely forgotten about Vilkas and the Companions. You were only a whelp, and nobody had really paid attention to you or your efforts anyway, so you barely took jobs. Just before starting your Dawnguard journey, you were forced to take a job from Vilkas. You couldn't remember what the job even was now. The letter was your only reminder.

'Y/N, return to Jorvaskrr NOW. I asked you to retrieve our client's family dagger months ago, and suddenly you're off without any trace? Are you even alive? Return now. You do not want us to be the ones finding you.'

So here you were, making your way back to the Companions. You made a quick stop to your home, Breezehome, before heading to Jorvaskrr. You set some treasures you had found on your adventures into a chest before looking into a small mirror to remember that you were a vampire. You had now gotten used to the sharp burning pain you experienced when walking outside, and the other symptoms of being a vampire. You turn to a puzzled Serana with a pleading look on your face.

"Do you think they'll notice?" You ask, gesturing towards your new attire and new facial structure. You did not realize how much you had changed since accepting Harkon's blood. Your face, once soft and round, was now much sharper. Your eye bags were more noticeable, as was the bright copper color your eyes now were. Serana studied you for a moment before shrugging.

"Just tell them you changed your style, and act normal. Most people can't tell anyways. You just look goth." She hid a laugh as you groaned and changed into your old armor.

You had changed into light leather armor. It was hideous, but it was the only thing you could afford at the time. Serana was right. At first glance, you really did look almost the same. You brushed any invading thoughts aside and hurried to Jorvaskrr. You hated how ugly your armor was as you jogged up the stairs that led to the Gildergleam. You turned to your vampire friend and told her to wait there, just in case.

"You're being paranoid, Y/N. I'm gonna head inside. This sun isn't great for my skin. Yours either, for that matter." She waved you goodbye before walking into the temple on Kynereth for shelter from the sun.

You clank your way up the stairs to Jorvasskr, when a strong sent made you stop in your tracks. The smell of wet dog made you nearly gag as you opened the doors to the building. The smell only became more pungent as you stepped inside. An angry looking Vilkas waited for you. As you took a step closer, he crossed his arms.

"Where have you been." It wasn't exactly a question, but was more of a command.

You ignore his question when you realize he was the culprit of the wet dog smell. You knew that most warriors were not exactly clean all the time, but was shocked that Vilkas of all people would allow himself to stink that bad. You plugged your nose as the scent became too much to bear.

"You fucking stink, did you get a dog or something? I could smell you from outside!"

"What? No-" His bright blue eyes widened as he took a moment to study you before scowling. "What did you do?"