▪︎ PROLOGUE ▪︎

"The court would like to hear the reasons why you are deciding on getting a divorce." The judge calmly asked.

This is the third and last trial of our divorce. I looked at the seat across from mine and I took a deep breathe.

He didn't even bother to show up.

"I don't know, your honor. Maybe if my husband showed up, I would know the reason why he wants to have a divorce." I honestly confessed to the judge and he raised his right eyebrow at me.

"But you signed the papers, Mrs. Jeon." He looked at me with a skeptical look and I nodded my head.

"Yes, I did your honor. I thought that maybe if I signed it, he will give me a reason and t-that would make me s-sleep at night." Tears started streaming down my face and the judge sighed loudly.

"Have you discussed about the financial insurance or the properties that you're going to split up?" The judge asked me and I shook my head immediately. I tried my best not to weep like a child but it's getting hard.

I feel embarrassed. People are thinking that he only married me because of money.

"I don't care about his properties or money, your honor." I said and he looked at the documents once again.

"It seems to me that you have been conned, Mrs. Jeon. I'm afraid that you have signed this paper without reading it." He hammered his gavel and he sighed loudly. I looked up to meet the judge's eye in panic and I tried to speak up for one last time.

"Therefore, the court announces that Mr. and Mrs. Jeon are officially divorced. You may now leave the court."

My hands started shaking and I smiled sadly at the judge. I stood up with all the strength left in my body and I walked out of the courtroom.

The sun is bright today, he loves it when it's sunny.

I dragged my feet like I was a zombie on the street. People are looking at me and I don't even care anymore.

I walked pass a gym and I looked at the transparent window.

He really loves working out. His inspiration was to be like the Hulk.

A small laugh escaped my lips and I tried my best to walk away from the crowd.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" I bumped into a young boy and he apologized. I can't help but notice his bag.

It's the same bag he likes to carry. Even though it's so ugly, he is proudly carrying that.

I shook my head and tried my best to stop hurting myself. These thoughts in my head are making it worse.

Going as fast as I can into my car, I was shocked to see an ice cream truck beside it.

What the fuck is going on?!

"Why the hell is Jungkook's favorite ice cream truck parked beside my car?! Is this a joke?!" I cried out loudly and I started weeping like a child.

Suddenly, a young boy approached me.

"Maam, are you okay?" I looked up to look at the boy and he gave me an awkward smile.

My heart started beating loudly and I couldn't believe what's happening right now. It's like everyone is making fun of me.

Why does he have a bunny smile, too?!

"Please stop smiling at me!" I cried more as I remembered my husband once again.

Jeon Jungkook, why does everything reminds me of you?