Chapter 19 (Finale)

A few years have passed. Gun is cooking in the kitchen when two arms are wrapped around his waist from behind him. Gun smiles and turns around. "Hey babe." Gun says. Off smiles. "Hey, my handsome husband." Says Off. He presses a kiss on Gun's lips. Yes, Gun and Off are married. And recently they no longer live in Bangkok, but in Krabi. They wanted to live in a quieter place.

"How was your day today?" Gun asks. He continues to cook. Off puts his head on Gun's shoulder. "It went well, although I prefer to be with you." Says Off and puts his hands on Gun's growing baby bump. Gun is pregnant for six months. They have a girl.

"I can't wait until we finally have our little girl in our arms." Says Off. Gun smiles. "Me too. I'm so happy when she's born." Gun says. Off nods.

A few months later.

Gun looks at the beautiful baby girl in his arms. He just gave birth to a healthy baby. Off stands next to the bed and also looks at the little one in Gun's arms. "She is so beautiful." Whispers Gun. "She sure is. She got it from us." Says Off. Gun chuckles and nods.

"Welcome to the world, Ploy Jumpol." Gun says. Off kisses Gun's forehead. "You did so well babe. I'm proud of you." Says Off. Gun smiles. "Do you want to hold her now?" Gun asks. Off nods. Gun smiles and gently hands Ploy to Off. Off smiles and starts talking to Ploy. Even though she is sleeping.

Gun looks at Off and Ploy with a big smile on his face. His family that is now finally complete. Who would have thought that Gun would be married to the then-school badboy? Well, not Gun.

Tay and New are also married. New has recently become pregnant. Of course they are both happy. Bright and Win are married and Win is ready to give birth any time. So in short, everyone is happy.

Except that Gun's father killed himself in prison. But Gun doesn't care anymore. That man hurt him for years. So he doesn't care anymore.

Gun is now finally happy. And no one can take that away from him anymore.

The end.