Chapter 16.

Gun slowly opens his eyes. He is surprised when he finds himself at home in his own bed. Gun sits up in bed and at that moment Off enters the bedroom. Gun looks sleepily at Off. "Hey." Says Off and gives Gun a warm smile. "Did you bring me here?" Gun asks. Off nods. "I called you in sick at school and took you home." Says Off. Gun nods slowly.

"Gun, I'm so sorry." Says Off. Gun looks at him. Gun sighs. "I should have listened to you." Says Off. "Then why didn't you listen to me?" Gun asks. Off shrugs. "I should have told you about my brother and sister. But I was afraid. I was afraid what you would think." Gun says.

"You don't have to be afraid anymore, Gun. I'm protecting you. Pim and Third can't hurt you. Otherwise they have to get past me first." Says Off. "And past us." Says Tay standing in the doorway of Gun's bedroom with New, Bright and Win. Gun looks at them in surprise.

"How do you get here? The front door was closed, wasn't it?" Gun asks. Tay chuckles. "Maybe, just maybe, Bright opened the front door with a hairpin." Tay says. Gun looks at Off. Off shrugs. Gun smiles. "We didn't end up in a movie, did we?" Gun asks. "How so?" Win asks. "Because opening a door with a hairpin only happens in movies, right?" Gun asks.

Win starts to laugh. "It also happens in real life. So you see. Opening a door with a hairpin is really Bright's thing." Win says. "You can clearly see that." Mumbles Gun. Everyone starts to laugh.

"So, Third and Pim. How are we going to get those two?" Asks New. Off and Gun shrug. "No idea." Gun says. New sigh. "We have to come up with something because I don't want them to hurt you." New says. "If they hurt Gun, I'll kill them." Says Off. "Well, then get ready to kill them. Because I'm sure they're going to get Gun and then get hurt." Bright says.

"I know." Off says and sighs. "Can't we go to the police and have Gun report them?" Win asks. Everyone is watching Win. "Not a very smart idea, Win." Bright says. "But shouldn't we leave things like this to the police?" Win asks. "Believe me, it's really not a good idea. Bright is right." Gun says. "What? Do they have good friends with the police?" Win jokingly asks. Gun looks at him seriously and Win soon stops laughing.

"They know a lot of men who are with the police. So it is indeed not a smart idea to call the police." Gun says. "Oh. Sorry. My mistake." Win says. He looks at the ground. Bright puts an arm around Win's shoulder. "It could happen, babe. You couldn't know this either." Bright says. Win looks at Gun. Gun smiles at him. "Bright is right. You couldn't have known this either. And besides, at least you're trying to think along. So that's okay." Gun says.

Win smiles. The rest of the afternoon they devise a plan to get rid of Pim and Third.

Will they manage to get rid of Pim and Third? We will see.