Chapter 6.

Gun is in the bathroom. He is standing in front of the sink and the mirror. He just took off his scarf. He looks at the red spot on his throat. That red spot has now become a bruise. Gun takes a deep breath and gently presses the spot. Gun hisses in pain. "Fuck." Hiss Gun. At that point the door opens and Tay and New enter.

Gun turns around, startled. Tay and New look at Gun, then his neck. Gun immediately puts his hand on his throat. But he is already too late. They've already seen it. They're heading for Gun.

"What happened?" Tay asks. He curiously examines the bruise on Gun's throat. "What have you done, Gun?" Asks New. Gun swallows. "Just. Accident." Lies Gun. Tay raises an eyebrow. "What accident?" Tay asks. Gun takes a deep breath. "Nothing special okay? Trust me now. It was just a stupid accident at home." Gun says.

Tay and New look at each other and then nod. "Okay then. From now on, be more careful." Tay says. Gun nods. "I will. I will pay more attention next time." Gun says. Tay and New nod. And then the buzzer rings. They say goodbye and Gun goes to class. Tay and New stay behind in the toilets.

"Do you think Gun is hiding something from us?" Tay asks. "I'm sure he's hiding something from us. But let's not force ourselves on him. If he doesn't want to tell, then we have to accept it. But we can make it clear to him that we will always be there for him. Maybe he'll be honest with us in the end. " New says. Tay nods. "You're right." Tay says. New smiles.

"I am always right." New says. Tay hits the back of New's head. "Dork." Tay says. "But your dork." New says. Tay smiles. "That's one thing for sure." Tay says. New smiles and they walk out of the toilets hand in hand.

During lunch break, Gun, Tay and New sit outside in the square. They sit at a picnic table and eat their lunch. At that moment Off, Bright and Win arrive. Tay sighs deeply. "What do you want?" Tay asks. "Come to my party." Says Off. Tay gives Off an irritated look. "Didn't I say no?" Tay answer. "That's right, but I won't accept no." Says Off. Tay sighs deeply.

"Off, go." Tay says. Off chuckles. "Just come to my party, Tay. That's all I want. Says Off. Tay remains silent. Gun is uncomfortable. Gun gets up but is immediately pushed back on the bench by Off. "Stay seated." Off commands him. Gun looks at his fingers.

"Leave him alone, Off. I'm serious." Tay says. Off chuckles. "Just come to my party." Says Off. At that moment Gun is called. He checks his phone. It's his father. Gun panics and presses decline. Off raises an eyebrow. "Shouldn't you answer when daddy calls you?" Off teasingly asks.

Gun looks at Off. Gun's eyes are full of fear. Off stops laughing. Off raises an eyebrow. Just when he wants to ask something, Gun gets up and runs away. Gun runs off the square. "GUN." Tay screams. Tay looks at New. "Report Gun sick. I'll go after him." Tay says. Tay wants to chase Gun but Off stops him.

"I will go." Says Off. Tay wants to go against Off but Off has already left. Tay sighs deeply. "I hope he doesn't harm Gun. Otherwise I'll kill him." Hiss Tay. Tay then walks with New to the receptionist to call Gun in sick.

Will Off hurt Gun? Or is he going to apologize? Will Off find out about Gun's secret? Who knows. You can read that in the next chapter.