Chapter 5.

Early the next morning, Gun is out of the basement again. His father left immediately after that. Gun is in the bathroom now. He looks through the mirror at his red throat. That's because his father grabbed him by the throat yesterday. Gun sighs. "How am I supposed to hide this from school?" Whispers Gun.

Gun is on his way to college. He has put a scarf around his throat (not too tight) so that it does not stand out too much. Gun stops walking as soon as he is in front of the school gate. He sighs deeply before entering the square. Students immediately give him a strange look. Gun ignores it and searches for Tay and New.

Gun soon found them. He walks up to them. "Hey Gun. How are you?" Tay asks. He looks at Gun's scarf. "Why that scarf?" Tay asks. "Just for fun." Gun says. Tay looks at him in disbelief. "Um, okay. Nice." Tay says. Gun smiles. "But how is it going?" Tay asks again. "I'm feeling good." Gun says. Tay nods.

"Do you still think about yesterday a lot?" Asks New. Gun shakes his head. Even though he's lying now. "Better. You should forget yesterday." New says. Gun nods. "I will." Gun says. New smiles and nods.

Gun, Tay and New walk into the school. They walk towards the canteen. As they walk they are stared at. Mainly Gun is stared at. Gun is uncomfortable. Tay sighs. "Can you look elsewhere?" Shouts Tay. Everyone immediately looks away. "Thanks, P'Tay." Gun says. Tay smiles and nods. "No problem." Tay says. He is smiling.

They walk into the cafeteria. When they want to walk to a table, Off suddenly stands in front of them with two boys. "Hey Tay, hey New." Says Off. He ignores Gun. Tay raises an eyebrow. "Aren't you forgetting someone?" Tay asks. "No, I'm not forgetting someone. You two are alone, aren't you?" Answer Off and grins. Tay rolls his eyes.

"Whatever you say." Tay says. He wants to walk past Off and his friends, but Off stops him. "I want to invite you to my party. Tonight at my place. New is of course also welcome." Says Off. Tay sighs. "We're not coming." Tay says. "Why not?" Asks Off. "Because I already have plans with New and Gun." Tay says with an emphasis on Gun.

Off raises an eyebrow. He looks from Tay to Gun and from Gun to Tay. Off sighs deeply. "Fine. If you want to take that 'Gun' with you to my party, you can." Says Off. Tay rolls his eyes. "No sorry. Like I said, we already have plans." Tay says.

"You .... you can go to his party. I'll be fine." Mumbles Gun. Off looks at Gun. "You see? That loser wants you to come to my party too. At least we agree on something." Says Off. Off's friends start to laugh. "Now we're not coming at all. If you can't respect Gun, then you don't respect us either." Tay says. Off and his friends stop laughing.

"Seriously, Tay. What's your problem?" Asks Off. "Since that loser is here at college, you suddenly act stupid to me." Says Off. "Because I'm done with your behavior. And I have already been that for a long time. Only now I dare to show it." Tay says. "You have to quit that bad boy behavior of yours. Because you are not a bad boy." Tay says.

Off gets close to Tay. "Be careful what you say, Tawan." Hisses Off. "Or else?" Tay asks. He crosses his arms. "I'm not afraid of you, Off Jumpol." Tay says. "That is very unwise of you." Says Off. "Bright, Win. Let's go." Off says to his friends. They run away.

Tay growls. "Jerk." He mutters. Tay looks at Gun, who is now gone. "Huh? Where's Gun? He was just standing here." Tay looks around. "He must have felt guilty and scared. I think he ran to the bathroom." New says. Tay nods. "Come on. We're going to find him." Tay says. New nods and they walk out of the cafeteria together.

Guys, do you guys have this too? That you say that the chapters don't get long, but that they become longer unconsciously because you can't stop writing / typing? Haha I have that now. Because of the inspiration I think. LOL.