Chapter 3.

When the buzzer rings, Gun puts his things in his bag. The students leave the classroom. It is recess so it makes sense for everyone to leave the classroom immediately. Gun sighs deeply and picks up his phone. He sends a text message to Tay asking where they are. He soon receives a response that they are in the cafeteria. Gun locks his phone and puts it in his pocket. He gets up, grabs his bag and leaves the classroom.

As Gun walks down the hall, he's not really there with his thoughts. Gun does not pay attention and bumps into someone. Gun just manages to keep his balance, just like the person. Gun looks up and is startled when he sees that he has bumped into Off again. Off, the bad boy at this school. The same guy Gun ran into this morning.

Off glares at Gun. "You again." Hisses Off. He grabs Gun by the shirt and pushes him roughly against the lockers. Gun swallows. Anyone walking in the hallway has stopped walking and are looking at the incident between Gun and Off. Some students are filming, and some students are laughing. Some students also look at Gun with pity.

"Didn't I already tell you to watch out this morning?" Hisses Off. Gun doesn't dare to say anything. "Answer me." Shouts Off. A tear rolls down Gun's cheek. "You are really blind, aren't you?" Asks Off. He ignores the tear that rolls down Gun's cheek. Gun tries to look away.

Off grabs Gun's jaw firmly with his right hand. He looks deep into Gun's eyes. "Listen carefully." Starts Off. "This is your last warning." Continues Off. "If you bump into me one more time, I'll beat you up. I'll beat you up so badly that you'll end up in hospital. And you'll even leave school." Off threatens.

"So remember, watch your step. Or I'll beat you up. Is that clear?" Hisses Off. Gun does not respond. "Is that clear?" Off asks this time with an angry undertone. Gun immediately nods. Off looks at Gun for a moment and lets go of him. Off storms away. Only then does Gun dare to breathe safely again. Students laugh at Gun.

Gun looks at everyone. They point at him and laugh at him. More tears roll down Gun's cheeks. He runs away.

Gun has locked himself in a toilet cubicle. He is sitting on the toilet bowl with his knees pulled up. He has put his hands in front of his face. Gun is crying. Gun was already afraid of this. Everyone now thinks Gun is a wimp. Those thoughts run through Gun's mind.

Then he hears the door open. Gun keeps on sobbing. Gun hears footsteps. They are getting closer. Suddenly he sees two shoes at the door of his booth. There is a knock on the door. "Gun?" It's Tay. "Gun, are you okay? I know what happened." Tay says. Gun doesn't answer. He keeps sobbing. Tay sighs softly.

"Okay, you don't have to say anything. But can you open the door?" Tay asks. Gun thinks. Then he unlocks the door. Tay opens the door and is immediately concerned when he sees Gun like that. Even though Tay was already worried. But now only more. Tay walks into the booth. He kneels in front of Gun.

"Look at me, Gun." Tay whispers. Gun removes his hands from his face. He looks at Tay with tears in his eyes. Tay takes Gun's hands. "Do you want to go home?" Tay asks. Gun nods slowly. "Okay, that's fine. I'll call New to ask if he can report you sick at the front desk." Tay says. Gun nods. Tay takes his phone out of his pocket and calls New.

Tay hangs up again and puts his phone in his pocket. "New is going to call you in sick. Come on, I'll take you home." Tay says. Gun looks at him panicked. "What is it?" Tay asks concerned. Gun swallows.

"He can't know my secret. He must absolutely not find out. ' Gun thinks. Tay looks at Gun with concern. Why is Gun suddenly so panicky?

What would Gun's secret be? If you think you know what his secret might be, put it in the comments and who knows, you might be right. By the way, Off is really mean to Gun. But don't worry, it will only get better later on. This is just the beginning of the story.

P.S please don't be mad at me the way I put Off right now. This is just for the beginning. Later he will become much nicer.