Chapter 12.

Gun is sitting at home on the couch staring at the TV. He cannot believe that his father is really in prison now. Gun takes a deep breath. "Finally. Finally I got rid of my father." Gun says. He starts to smile. Then there will be a bell. Gun gets up and walks down the hall. He opens the door and smiles when he sees Off.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Gun asks, amazed. "I've come to kidnap you." Says Off. Gun raises an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" Gun asks. Off chuckles and pulls out a blindfold. "Turn around." Off says. "Um, can I at least put my shoes on?" Gun asks. "Go ahead." Says Off.

Gun puts on his shoes. He quickly walks into the living room to turn off his television. Then he takes his phone and keys and walks back into the hallway.

Gun turns around so Off can put the blindfold in front of his eyes. "Where are we going?" Gun asks. "That's a surprise." Says Off. He escorts Gun out of the house and closes the door. He takes the keys from Gun's hands and locks the front door. Then he puts the keys back into Gun's hands. Off escort Gun to the car.

After helping to put Gun in the car, Off walks to the driver's side. He sits down and closes the door. Then he puts on his seat belt and starts the car. Off drive away. "Where are we going?" Gun asks. "Don't be so curious. You will see that later." Says Off. Gun sighs and folds his arms.

Off chuckles. "You look like a little child." Says Off. "That is mean." Gun says, pouting. Off starts to laugh. "Sorry. I won't say that again." Says Off. Gun nods with satisfaction. Then it is quiet.

After a while, Off drives into a parking lot. He parks the car and turns off the engine. "Are we there?" Gun asks. "Yep." Says Off. He gets out of the car and walks to Gun's side. He helps Gun get out and then locks the car. He's guiding Gun somewhere.

Then they stop walking. "Are you ready for it?" Asks Off. "Yes." Gun says. Off nods and then removes Gun's blindfold. Gun blinks a few times. "An amusement park?" Gun asks. His eyes widen. Off looks at him. "Do you think it's stupid?" Asks Off. Gun looks at him. "Are you kidding? I like amusement parks." Gun says. He happily starts jumping up and down. Off chuckles.

"Come on. Let's go." Says Off. He takes Gun's hand and pulls him to the entrance of the amusement park. Off pays their tickets and then they walk into the amusement park. "So where do you want to go first?" Asks Off. Gun grins and pulls Off to a roller coaster. Off laughs.

At the end of the day, Off and Gun are back in the car. They first go to a restaurant before Off brings Gun home. "So, did you like it today?" Asks Off. "It was so much fun. Thank you." Gun says. Off smiles. "No problem." Says Off. Gun smiles.

Gun and Off are now in the restaurant. They have just passed on their orders. And now they have to wait. Off looks at Gun. Gun notices and looks back. "What is it?" Gun asks. Off says nothing and leans forward. Gun does the same. And then Off presses his lips against Gun's.

Off kisses Gun. How does this end? :O