Chapter 4.

"Gun? What's wrong?" Tay asks concerned. Gun shakes his head. "Nothing. You don't have to take me home. I'll go alone." Gun says. He stands up. Tay also gets up and they walk out of the toilet cubicle. Gun walks to the sink to wash his hands. Tay moves to Gun.

"But I want to take you home. I want to make sure you get home safely." Tay says. Gun dries his hands and looks at Tay. "I'll text when I get home. You really don't have to take me home. It's going to be okay." Gun says. Tay sighs deeply. "Okay. But text me okay?" Tay asks. Gun nods. "Don't forget. I'm really worried about you." Tay says.

"No need, I'll be fine. I'll text you as soon as I get home." Gun says. Tay nods. "Fine." Tay says. They walk out of the bathroom. Gun gives Tay a hug and Gun then walks to the exit of the college building. Tay watches Gun. "Hopefully he means what he says." Tay whispers. Then he walks away.

Gun quietly enters his house. He gently closes the door behind him and turns around. He is startled when his father stand in front of him. His father has his arms folded. He glares at Gun. "Why are you home already?" His father asks. Gun swallows.

"Well? Are you going to answer me?" His father asks. Give a sigh. "I didn't feel very well, so I called in sick." Gun says. His father grabs Gun and pushes him against the wall. He grabs Gun by the throat, not too tight. "How useless you are. You should have died instead of your mother." Gun's dad says. He grips Gun's throat more tightly. Gun gasps.

Gun's father lets go of Gun's throat. "Go upstairs you. You make me sick. I don't want to see you downstairs for the rest of the day." Gun's dad says. Gun immediately runs upstairs. Gun's father rolls his eyes and walks into the living room.

Gun runs into his room and locks the door. He lies down on the bed and presses his head into his pillow. Gun starts to cry. "Why does everyone hate me? I'm not doing anything wrong, am I?" Gun says, crying. Gun falls asleep crying.

Gun wake up from cold water all over him. Gun immediately sits upright in bed. He looks at his father who glares at Gun. Gun's father rudely pulls Gun out of bed. "Is this what you do? Sleep all the time? Lazy." Gun's dad says. He rudely drags Gun out of the room. Gun screams in pain. Gun's father ignores it and walks down the stairs with Gun.

Gun's father walks down another flight of stairs and then stops in front of the basement door. He opens the door and pushes Gun in. "You stay here until tomorrow morning." Gun's dad says. He closes and locks the door. Gun hears his father walking away. Gun sits on the floor against the wall and starts to sob softly.

It's dark in the basement. Gun is scared. Why does his father have to act like that to him? Gun can't help the death of his mother, can he? But since his mother's death, his father has blamed him. While it is not so. Gun thinks back to when they were a happy family. Gun, his mother and his father. Gun falls asleep with a big smile on his face.

Poor Gun. He has been abused by his father since his mother's death. What would you like to do with Gun's father now? Put it in the comments.