Chapter 15.

Gun walks into the square and sees Tay and New already standing. He walks up to them. "Hey guys." Gun says. Tay and New look at him. "So, Third huh?" Tay says. Gun sighs. "Off told you." Gun says. Tay nods. "So, are you going to end the friendship now?" Gun asks Tay and New look at each other, shaking their heads.

"Why should we?" Asks New. "Because I lied to you." Gun says. He looks down ashamed. "Gun, look at us." Tay says. Gun slowly looks up. "We're not mad at you." Tay says. "Everyone lies about something sometimes." Tay says. "And you must have a good reason for it." New says. Gun nods.

"If you want to share it with us, you can tell us. But if you don't want to, you don't have to. Just know that we'll always be there for you." Tay says. A tear rolls down Gun's cheek. Tay smiles and gives him a hug. "We're here for you, Gun." Tay says. "And don't worry about Off. That's gonna be okay too." Tay says and let go of Gun. Gun smiles. "Thanks guys. I love you guys." Gun says. "We love you too." Tay says. New nods.

During lunch break, Tay, New and Gun sit outside in the square. The weather is warm, so they better sit outside. Then they see Off, Bright and Win approaching them. Gun tries to make eye contact with Off, but Off ignores him and sits down next to Tay. Gun gives a soft sigh.

"So, how have your classes been so far?" Off asks Tay and New. Tay and New answer. Gun stays still and eats his sandwich calmly. Until a hand is placed on his shoulder. Gun turns around and growls. "What do you want?" Gun asks. Third chuckles. "Relax brother. I just want to let you know that I am now also attending this college." Says Third. Gun chokes.

"Excuse me?" Gun asks when he has taken a sip of water. "And I chose the same education as yours." Says Third. Gun gets up. "We are really not going to do this. You are going to immediately cancel your lecture." Gun says. Third raises an eyebrow. "But brother, I want to be with you every day." Says Third.

Gun hits him on the jaw. Third falls to the ground. Tay and New look surprised at Gun. "I'm serious, Third. You have to get out of here. I'm not going to let you ruin my life again." Gun shouts. Tay gets up. He walks up to Gun and puts his hand on Gun's shoulder. Gun knocks away Tay's hand. "Not now, P'Tay. Not now that I'm mad." Hiss Gun.

"I'll say it one more time, Third. You and Pim must stay away from me. Otherwise I'll report it. And you probably know why." Gun says. Third looks at Gun. He stands up. "Okay, I'm done playing sweetly. Pim and I will never leave you alone." Says Third. He stands in front of Gun.

"Pim and I will keep going until we finally destroy you. We'll make your life hell." Says Third. "I am no longer afraid of you." Gun says. "That is very unwise." Says Third. "For now I'll leave you alone. But I'll be back soon. And then I'll get you. And maybe I'll get one of your dear friends too." Says Third. He winks and then walks away. Gun screams. Gun is very frustrated. "Fuck you, Third." Shouts Gun. Third keeps walking without turning around.

Gun drops himself to the ground. Tears roll down his cheeks. Tay wants to kneel in front of Gun but Off stops him. Then Off kneels in front of Gun. He takes Gun's hands. Gun looks at him. "I'm sorry, Gun." Whispers Off. "I should have listened to you." Says Off. Gun remains silent. "Please hold me." Gun whispers then.

Off nods and pulls Gun into his arms. Off gently rubs his hand over Gun's back. And then Gun falls asleep.

This book is almost over guys. So enjoy it just a little longer. Because this book will soon be over.