Chapter 14.

"Third." Gun says with wide eyes. Gun's older brother, Third grins at him. "Won't you let me in?" Asks Third. Gun crosses his arms. "What are you doing here?" Gun asks. Third laughs. "I'm coming to see my little brother. Don't you want that?" Third winks. "Go away." Gun says.

"Ahh, why?" Says Third. He's pouting. "I never want to see you again. Fuck off." Hiss Gun. Then Off is behind Gun. "Oh, you have a visit huh?" Third says, wiggling his eyebrows. Off raises an eyebrow. "Who the fuck are you?" Asks Off. "Oh, you didn't tell him about me? That hurts me." Says Third and puts his hand on his heart.

"I am Third. Third Atthaphan." Says Third. Off looks at Gun. "Yep, I'm Gun's older brother." Says Third. Off raises an eyebrow. "I didn't know you had an older brother." Says Off. Gun looks at Off. "Papii, I can explain." Gun says. Off shakes his head. "We've only just started a relationship and you're already hiding something from me." Says Off. "Do you have a sister too?" Asks Off.

Gun remains silent. "Yes we have a sister. Her name is Pim." Says Third. Gun glares at Third. Third smiles sweetly. "I think it will be better if I go." Says Off. He walks back to the living room to get his phone and other items. "Jerk." Gun hisses before slamming the door in Third's face. Gun runs into the living room and grabs Off's wrist.

"Let me explain." Gun says. Off withdraws his wrist from Gun's grasp. "I don't need to hear it, Gun." Says Off. He looks at Gun. "How many more lies do you have?" Asks Off. Give a sigh. "I can't tell you everything yet. But as soon as I can, I'll do it. I promise." Gun says. Off shakes his head.

"Never mind, Gun. I don't even want to know anymore. How can we be together if you can't even be honest with me?" Asks Off. Don't answer. "It's over, Gun. Come back to me if you can be honest." Says Off. He walks into the hall and puts on his coat and shoes. Not much later, Gun hears the front door open. Off storms out and slams the door.

Tears roll down Gun's cheeks. And then suddenly Third is in the living room. Gun ignores him and lets himself fall on the couch.

Then Gun gets up from the couch. He wipes away his tears roughly. He will face Third. "Do you have your way now?" Gun says angrily. Third chuckles. "I like it, yes." Says Third. Gun growls. "Thanks to you, I lost papii." Gun says. "It's your own fault. You shouldn't have lied to him." Says Third. "I left you and Pim for nothing. You are destroying my life. I was finally happy to get rid of you two." Gun says. Third grins. "You will never get rid of Pim and me. Never." Says Third.

"Go away now." Gun says. Third laughs. "Okay, for now I'll leave. But I'll be back." Says Third. He puts his hand on Gun's cheek. Gun furiously knocks away Third's hand. Third laughs and then leaves Gun's house.

Gun bursts into tears again.

"I hate my life." Gun says, crying. And then Gun faints from exhaustion.

An unexpected twist guys. What do you think?