꧁ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚃𝚠𝚘: 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝙻𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 ꧂

Start from the beginning

After setting the traps, Damon came to Skyler's room and plopped down on her bed despite her sitting there, easily making himself at home (after making her make room for him.)

"How mad do you think he'll be?" Damon asked as he finally got comfortable beside her.

Skyler shrugged, "I'm not sure," she admitted, "all we can do is sit back and watch." She said with a grin as she grabbed her laptop, there was one other thing she had done; set cameras up.

꧁꧂

Soon enough Stefan got back from his hunt and went straight to his bathroom to shower and get rid of his bloody clothes.

When he left the bathroom fifteen minutes later, Skyler pulled the laptop closer to her, he was whistling as he toweled off his hair.

When he took the towel away it showed his bright red hair. Skyler elbowed Damon and pointed to the camera just as Stefan set off the first trap which in turn set off the rest. He panicked of course and ended up stuck in place, scared to move and set off another trap, his eyes found the camera and he glared.

"This isn't funny!" He called to the camera as Damon and Skyler howled with laughter in her room.

Stefan survived with a few minor cuts and possibly a few nightmares in the future.

Next, the Salvatore duo decided to do prank number six and eight while Stefan was out with Elena having had enough of their trouble. Skyler went to New York where she killed a couple of humans, got some blood from one of the bigger hospitals, and on her way home she snatched a newborn vampire who she killed.

She used all the above to set up Stefan's room like a crime scene, there was blood on the walls and bodies on the floor.

Once more, the duo waited.

꧁꧂

When Stefan returned home again, he went to his room to find blood and bodies and his sister right in the middle of it with tears in her eyes and blood on her clothes and his eyes widened.

This has to be a prank, he thought. But looking into her eyes, he wasn't so sure.

Skyler pretended she didn't see him at first, staring at the body of the newborn vampire she couldn't help the memories that came to mind. Honestly, the tears in her eyes weren't all fake.

"Sky?" Stefan called hesitantly, he didn't dare breathe in the smell of blood. "Skyler, what happened here?" He asked keeping his words short.

Finally, Skyler looked at Stefan and glared at him coldly, "You did this." She told him, "You killed them," she glanced at the vampire, "you killed Sammy. You killed my best friend." She spat out the words like venom as memories filled her head.

Once upon a time, Skyler got in a fight with Klaus, one of the very few bad ones they had, and left for a short break from the family. She met Sammy who had been her first vampire friend before meeting them, she had first met him when she was in a dark place, and with him by her side, she wounded up right back in that place.

Her short break wasn't so short and after months of looking for her, the Mikaelson family found not the person they were looking for but a much worse version of her.