[ twenty eight ]

Começar do início

"eren, i shouldn't go home dressed in a mess like this. my relatives are over and my father will scold me if i show up looking like this," you explained to the male, who seemed to have agreed as he shouldn't be showing up to his house looking untidy.

"wanna go back to my place?" eren suggested as his eyes glanced over at the other students who were fleeing into the locker rooms before returning back to yours.

"just to shower?" you raised an eyebrow and eren nodded his head.

"i have to take you back home before your family dinner event starts, i wouldn't want you to be late and get stupidly lectured from your father you know," eren said with a soft sigh leaving his lips as he began to retrieve his things that were sitting on the bench. "mikasa went out today with jean, my dad is with my mom for an appointment and so, i'll be having the house until either of them come back," eren added on as he began to lead you back to his car.

"wait.. what about zeke? your brother?" you raised an eyebrow when you remembered about eren's older brother as you never heard much about him ever since the last time you saw him.

"he lives with his new girlfriend, so he won't be home unless necessary or if he needs to talk to dad about something," eren answered before you both arrived at the car and you just nodded your head. just then one of the girls rushed over to you both, handing you your bag that still had your regular clothes in. you thanked her before parting your final ways and entered the car just as eren placed his bag back into the trunk of his vehicle.

after eren placed his things in the trunk, he got into the car and started the engine of his car. coach shadis ended up coming by, giving waves to both you and eren and a final congratulations received from him before eren drove off. throughout the entire ride back to eren's place, his hand was intertwined with yours while it was on the armrest. a smile imprinted on the male's lips and he kept sending you glances once in a while.

soon enough, you both arrived at eren's home. it had been a little while since you've been there, memories of him inviting you to his home reoccurred in your mind and eren noticed you spacing out. the male grinned as he gently tapped your shoulder with his hand, catching your attention.

"quit spacing out will you? let's go inside," eren said before exiting the vehicle and you followed after him. eren first got his large duffle bag before trailing after you to the front porch, unlocking the door with his keys and allowing you to step in first before going in after. eren closed and locked the front door before leading you up the stairs and into his room.

you noticed a few minor changes to eren's room. his bed sheets were different, his desk had upgraded into a larger one and a few portraits of him and his family were hanged up. eren placed his duffle bag beside of his bed and turned to you, scanning you for a swift moment before speaking.

"you can go shower first, i'll be unpacking my things and doing laundry in the mean time," eren said and you nodded your head. you watched as the male unzipped his bag and got out a few things, you had your bag still around you so you entered the bathroom that was connected to eren's room.

as you shut the door to eren's bathroom, your eyes wandered around, examining each of the details that were made in the bathroom and it was extremely tidy. you placed your bag down onto the bathroom counter top and viewed yourself through the large mirror that hanged right over it. you still had eren's hoodie on and you removed it off of you, next was to remove the layers of your tight uniform. the skirt was sort of easy to get off, though it also pulled down your panties with it as you got it off. at this point, you didn't care and just pulled over the tight top over your head, a ripping sound heard as you did so.