𖤐

you and eren spent time with each other in his office, eating the ramen mikasa left while chatting about the huge soccer game that eren me mentioned along with how he would convince his old soccer coach to allow him play and you cheer for him. you honestly weren't still quite certain about this idea because one, who would allow a high school graduate student play on the field with a bunch of high schoolers? and second, who would allow a random girl that an old star soccer player knows to cheer with the girls for the team?

but eren seemed to be hyped about this idea and listening to him talk with full on enthusiasm made you smile and you wanted to continue listening to him speak. as eren was proceeding on to talk while munching on his noodles, his phone kept buzzing a few times. whenever the screen of his phone lit up, you would take quick glances at it and always see the same number pop up. eren noticed it too but he tried to ignore it to the point he had enough with the buzzing from his phone.

"eren who keeps messaging you?" you finally questioned once eren silenced his phone. he sighed, not facing you whenever you asked and kept his gaze down. it went silent for a moment before he spoke up.

"historia," eren answered and you felt your body froze in its current position. this time, eren's teal green eyes met yours and confused thoughts quickly flooded your mind. eren continued, "i'm sorry, i know i should've told you that she messaged me and i feel horrible for not telling you right away. but i did ignore her first messages after she revealed herself plus i don't even know how she got my number."

"and i don't want to be rude and just suddenly block her when she did nothing wrong to me in the first place," eren added on with a short sigh escaping his lips after.

you sighed as well, lightly bobbing your head to both sides. "it's okay eren, i understand. historia is a nice girl, i've known her for a long while now. maybe, you should be friends with her," you spoke, a small grin on your face.

"i don't know," eren said with a slight frown. "and her secret admirer might even get more pissed at me for chatting with her. he already got upset with me just standing next to you."

you chuckled, "you know, who cares about what reiner thinks or says? you can do whatever you want and he just has to deal with it."

eren still was uncertain about it but you kept on reassuring him. you knew historia was a wonderful person and if eren actually wanted to be friends with her, he could. because it is his decision and you can't exactly stop him from it, but either way you didn't mind if they became friends.

whenever lunch ended, eren was upset to see you leave but he did promise to call you whenever he was done with his work. and when you saw mikasa before you left, you noticed a grin on her face along with jean's, but his was quite more noticeable and you had the urge to question what happened between the two.

when you and jean entered his vehicle, you turned to him, finally asking what all of the smiling on his face was about. "so.. my best friend jean-boy, what's with all of the cutesy smiling on your face? did something good happen between you and mikasa?" you questioned raising an eyebrow while putting on your seatbelt and keeping your gaze on the male who also put on his seatbelt.

"i guess you could say that," jean said as he started the engine of his black tesla, he first adjusted his rear view mirror before backing out of the parking lot. "she may or may not have.. asked me on a date," jean added on and an agape expression out of surprise came to your face.

a smirk formed on your lips as you nudged his arm with your hand. "that's great jean! i'm surprised that mikasa was the one who asked.. but still, that's hot news. where you two going?" you asked, giving jean a sidelong glance.

"i.. i don't even know to be honest," jean answered with an awkward chuckle and you raised an eyebrow before he continued, "all i'm doing is going to pick her up at their house this saturday and i guess it'll go on from there. but honestly we don't have to do anything, we can just drive around all day if she wants."

"damn jean," you uttered quietly with a smile tugging on your lips. you were happy for jean, he seemed to have found someone he sincerely is starting to like. "anddd you also have something to do on the weekend your parents are leaving!" you added when you remembered about his parents leaving the house to him for their wedding anniversary.

"for some odd reason i feel quite grateful that you, sasha and connie have plans," jean said with a short chortle, giving you a short glance. "and.. thanks for inviting me to lunch with them, though i only ended up having it with mikasa," he added on in which made you nervously laugh and the scene from earlier played in your mind.

jean parked his car out in front of your magnificent mansion and you realized how quick the ride back home was. you and jean exchanged quick smiles before you departed from him that day, opening the door to your side and exiting out. you gave jean a small wave before watching him drive away to the point you couldn't see his black tesla anymore. you honestly wished time would go by slower whenever you were with eren and your friends, spending time alone at home without them made you feel usually distraught and you hated the fact being stuck at home most of the day and having to deal wedding arrangements with reiner.

you sighed, quickly stepping onto the steps that led to your porch and opened the door that led inside to your beautiful home. the workers who usually stopped by to clean or cook for you and your family greeted you with smiles and you returned the warm gestures before entering the kitchen.

you found your mother sitting on the table, reading the latest novel of a series she loved. you smiled seeing her and approached her, your mother noticed your presence and lifted her gaze up from the page she was currently reading on and gave you a gentle smile.

"you're back," your mother said and you nodded your head while pulling a chair out beside of her and sat down. "how was lunch with your friends?" your mother added in the question.

"it was wonderful," you answered and your mother nodded her head, delighted to hear that your lunch with eren, mikasa and jean went well. "have you ate yet, mother?"

"i finished just before you came back," your mother answered, closing the novel that rested in her hands and placed it down on the kitchen table before fully facing you. "i also have to tell you something, we have huge dinner plans this saturday with reiner's family and his father's side. and your relatives on your father's side will also be joining us," she informed.

the news made your body jolt slightly forward, a shock expression on your face as you had already reserved plans with eren that day. your mother noticed the distress on your face and tilted her head, concerned about the reaction you had.

"but i.. already have plans," you spoke soon after and your mother frowned.

"you haven't seen your cousins, uncles and aunts in a long time! you don't want to spend time with them throughout the whole day when they arrive in the morning, saturday?" your mother questioned, she knew how close you were with your cousins, aunts and uncles on your father's side and you usually missed them whenever you couldn't see them all.

you didn't answer her and stood up from the chair you sat on. you let out a sigh before walking away and out of the dining room, leaving your mother in confusion.

𖤐

AHAHDH everyday when i wake up i love reading the comments SO KEEP EM COMINGG