SURPNAKHA'S NOSE

Surpnakha was now sure, Aahana was not in her way but Devi Sita and she kept thinking and thinking as to how she is going to have her way with Shri Ram and make him marry him.

She looked herself in the mirror and wondered what Shri Ram sees in Devi Sita but not in her. But if he only likes her she will be her.

Surpnakha with her powers disguised herself as Mata Sita, and grabbed the fruit of seduction which she specially brought from Lanka, just in case. Now she planned to give it to Shri Ram and then he will be head over heels for her.

□□□□□

Here in the village of Panchavati, Mata Sita was almost done with her puja when she realized that it was about to be evening and Shri Ram didn't ate anything.

"Aahana-Aarashi, Raghunandan ne subah se kuch nahi khaya hoga, kya unko yeh fal dene jaa sakti ho ?" Devi Sita asked.

"Awashya Devi." Aarashi said taking the basket of fruits and leaving with Aahana.

"Devi Sita kitna bhavya pujan karti hai." Aarashi said.

"Satya kaha, keval unke upasthit hone se hi vatavaran pavitr lagta hai." Aahana said.

Soon they reached Shri Ram's hut and were confused and shocked seeing Devi Sita already there sitting with him on the cot.

"Devi aap yaha ?" Aarashi asked, Surpnakha who was disguised as Sita looked at them with shock.

"Abhi toh aap gao mai thi, aur hume yeh fal Shri Ram ko dene bheja tha." Aahana said.

"Ha....bheja toh tha....kintu ek.....visesh fal dena bhul gayi thi. Socha kyu na mai hi de aayu." Surpnakha said sheepishly.

Both Aarashi and Aahana looked at her suspiciously.

"Grahan kijiye na Raghunandan." Suryanagar said hurriedly.

"Aapne bataya nahi yeh fal kaunsa hai ? Kabhi dekha nahi isse. Kaha se layi aap ?" Shri Ram asked.

The sister's eyes fell on the mysterious looking fruit, they were sure that it wasn't there in puja.

Aarashi picked one up from Surpnakha's basket and sniffed it and then gave it to Aahana, it was as she was sniffing alcohol and roses.

"Gao ki streeya layi thi, vishesh aur divya fal hai." Surpnakha lied.

As Surpnakha was about to put it in Shri Ram's mouth, Aahana threw her dagger at the fruit, pinning it on the tree behind. Shri Ram looked at her condition and shocked, while Surpnakha looked at her with anger.

"Sammohan ka fal hai yeh." Aahana said. Shri Ram looked at disguised Surpnakha.

"Raghunandan, yeh kaun hai ?" A voice came from behind.

They turned around and saw real Mata Sita along with Laxman ji.

"Yeh mera roop dharan kiye kaun hai yeh stree ?" Devi Sita asked.

And then it hit, Shri Ram as he snapped his at Surpnakha.

"Aap !? Maine pehle bhi aapko chaitaya tha !" Shri Ram said and Surpnakha dropped her disguise.

"Yeh kaun hai ?" Aarashi asked.

"Mai Lanka-pati Ravan ki behen Surpnakha hu. Aur mujhe Shri Ram ka prem chahiye." She said.

"Maine pehle bhi aapse kaha tha ki mera vivah ho chuka hai. Fir bhi aap mariyada ka ulanghan kar rahi hai." Shri Ram said.

"Jo bhi hunare madhya aayega, mai usse swayam maarg se hata dungi !" Surpnakha yelled and she lunged towards Devi Sita and grabbed her neck, choking her.

Shri Ram came between them trying to set Sita free, Aahana and Aarashi grabbed Surpnakha from behind and pushed her to the ground.

"Dusht Nari ! Tere iss dusahas ka keval ek hi dand hoga !" Laxman roared pulling out his dagger.

Everyone gasped as Laxman in a split second cut her nose off, Surpnakha screamed in agony.

"Tumne Rakshas Jati ki naak kati hai ! Iska parinaam uchit nahi hoga !" Surpnakha screamed as she ran away, covering her nose

"Bura huya." Shri Ram said.

"Usne mariyada ka ulanghan kiya tha bhaiya." Laxman said.

"Fir bhi, stree thi." Aarashi said.

"Karm-fal stree ya purush nahi dekhta." Aahana said.

"Mujhe bhaye hai ki ab kya hoga, ek nari ki garima ko thes pahuchi hai." Devi Sita said.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

FUNFACT : IN SOME RAM-KATHAS LAXMAN JI EVEN CUTS SURPNAKHA'S EARS AND BREASTS OFF TOO, BRUTALLY MUTILATING HER.

YOU KNOW MANY PEOPLE LOVE TO HATE LAXMAN JI FOR CUTTING SURPNAKHA'S NOSE OFF.

BUT IF WE SWITCH GENDERS HERE AND A MAN WAS FORCING HIMSELF ON A WOMAN LIKE HOW SURPNAKHA WAS FORCING HERSELF ON SHRI RAM, THEN THE SAME PEOPLE WOULD BE LIKE, "NAAK NAHI, GALA KATNA CHAHIYE THA."

KYU BHAI ? AISA BHED-BHAV KYU ? I KNOW NARI KI EK GARIMA AND ALL BUT SURPNAKHA JUST GOT THE KARM-FAL FOR HER AGGRESSIVE SEXUALITY. JUST LIKE HOW SHRI RAM AND LAXMAN JI WILL GET THEIR KARM-FAL FOR MUTILATING HER. FOR SUCH IS THE LAW OF KARM, GOOD OR BAD, NO ONE CAN ESCAPE IT.