MEETING THEM

Aahana and Aarashi were helping the villagers to repair their houses. When three people entered the village.

Two men and a woman, the first man was dark skinned, tall and lean. The second man was fair in colour, seemed to be the the brother of the first man. The woman was pious looking, wheatish golden in skin tone. The three were none other than Shri Ram, Laxman and Devi Sita.

"Aap sab kushal toh hai na ?" Shri Ram asked.

"Ha Raghunandan." A man said.

"Humne Jatayu se suna ki Asuro ne yaha akraman kiya tha." Laxman said.

"Asur aaye awashya the kintu unn do viranganao ne humari raksha ki." The man said pointing at Aahana and Aarashi who were helping an old lady by carrying her straws for the roof.

"Raghunandan, hume unse milna chahiye." Devi Sita suggested.

"Yathart kaha aapne Site." Shri Ram said.

The three made their way towards Aahana and Aarashi.

"Raghunandan ! Pranam !" The old woman greeted seeing them.

"Raghunandan ?" Aahana and Aarashi muttered as they turned around to see them.

His face seemed awfully familiar to them and then they realized who he was.

"Pranam Kaushalya-nandan." The sisters greeted joining hands.

Confused as to how they recognized him, Shri Ram's eyes fell on a ring on Aahana's index finger. It was awfully familiar to him.

"Tum dono ne kaise jana ki yeh kaun hai ?" Laxman asked.

"Hum toh pehle mil chuke hai." Aarashi said. And then realization hits Shri Ram.

"Kab ?" Devi Sita asked.

"Varsho pehle mile the, aur tum dono aaj mujhse milne aayi ho." Shri Ram said folding his hands.

" Shri Ram said folding his hands

"Samaye laga kintu aa toh gaye." Aahana said smiling.

"Mujhe kuch samajh nahi aaya." Laxman said.

"Laxman, yeh hai Suryanagar ki Rajkumariya, Aahana aur Aarashi." Shri Ram said.

"Oh toh tum dono wahi ho jiske baare mai Raghunandan sadev baat karte rehte hai." Devi Sita said.

"Bhaiya ko kehte suna tha ki tum dono ko kisi se bhaye nahi lagta. Tumse milne ka bahut man karta tha aur mil liya." Laxman said.

"Kintu tum dono yaha kaise ?" Shri Ram said.

"Humare Pitashree, Maharaj Vishwaroop ne hume aadesh diya hai ki Panchavati ko Asure ke atank se mukt karana hai." Aarashi said.

"Rajkumari ! Yaha sahayata karna." The old woman called.

"Aate hai Mata." Aarashi said.

"Hum bhi sahayata karte hai." Shri Ram said.

They all started helping the villagers to again rebuild their village.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

FUN FACT : THE NAME SITA COMES FROM SEET, WHICH IS THE PATTERN IN WHICH THE FIELD IS PLOUGHED.

AND JANAK FOUND MATA BETWEEN THE SEET AND THUS NAMED HER SITA.

AND THE NAME RAM MEANS PLEASING AND SUPREME, BUT I HIGHLY THINK IT MEANS MAN. AS WE KNOW PARSHURAM MEANS THE MAN CARRYING THE AXE AND BALRAM MEANS A STRONG MAN. SO I THINK THE NAME RAM MEANS MAN, THAT WOULD SIT WELL WITH HIM BEING THE IDEAL HUMAN AND MARIYADA PURUSHOTAM.