THE JOURNEY BEGINS

Maharani Sharani was applying Tilak on Aahana and Aarashi's forehead, they then touched her feet.

"Vijay Bhava ! Yashashvi Bhava !" Maharani Sharani blessed.

"Shigreh lautna putriyo." Maharaj Vishwaroop said.

"Awashya Pitashree." The girls said.

The girls then made their way towards the viman where Mahamantri Jay was ready to escorting them to the Panchavati.

After a journey of an hour they reached near a forest and Mahamantri Jay landed the Viman there as landing in the village won't be possible.

After that the princesses in full battle attire heard the sound of people yelling and screaming and realized that the Asurs have probably attacked again.

They ran towards the Panchavati village and their as expected saw asurs tormenting and destroying the village.

Aarashi summoned an arrow and shot it at the group of Asurs, a blast happened causing them all to fall on the ground.

The Asurs angrily looked at them whereas the villagers had a little hope that they would save them.

"Yadi iss shan yaha se chale jayoge toh praan-daan sambhav hai." Aahana said.

The Asurs scoffed and lunged towards them and the sisters sighed, they really had a death wish.

The Asurs who came towards Aarashi were beheaded by her sword while the ones came towards Aahana had there throats slit.

The villagers looked at with astonishment as it looked like Mahishasur-mardhini and Mahakali themselves are here to protect them and kill the treacherous Asurs

The army of Asur was eliminated as how the the sun eliminates the darkness. The army of Asurs was annihilated as how a fire annihilated the entire forest.

After realizing they stood no chance in front of these warriors, the Asur army ran away, or what was left of them.

Aarashi was about to chase them but Aahana stopped her, sparring their lives. It had one more purpose that these Asurs will go to their king and tell them that Panchavati was out of their league.

"Aapka Dhanyawaad." Few villagers came towards them.

"Yeh toh humara kartavya tha." Aahana said.

"Aur humare aane ka udeshya." Aarashi said.

"Toh kya aap dono humari sahayata karne aayi hai ?" One villager asked.

"Aapka parichaye kya hai ?" Another villager asked.

"Hum Suryanagar ki Rajkumariya hai, Aahana aur Aarashi." Aahana said.

"Humare Pita, Maharaj Vishwaroop ne hume yaha aapki sahayata hetu bheja hai." Aarashi said.

"Dhanya hai aap dono." A villager said.

"Asuro ne toh yaha tahas-nahas macha diya." Aarashi said looking at the broken houses.

"Rajkumari Aarashi chinta mat kijiye hum yeh karya kar lenge." A village woman said.

"Arrey aap sab akele kyu karenge ? Hum bhi aapki sahayata karenge. Hume yaha issi liye bheja gaya hai." Aahana said.

The villagers smiled at their kind and brave rescuers.

□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

WHERE WAS SHRI RAM AND LAXMAN JI WHEN THE ASURS ATTACKED ?

WELL THEY WERE BUSY FIGHTING VIRAD, YOU KNOW THE ONE WHO COULDN'T BE KILLED BY ANY WEAPONS SO SHRI RAM AND LAXMAN JI KILLED HIM IN A PIT.

FUN FACT : SHRI RAM BEING THE INCARNATION OF BHAGWAAN VISHNU IS NOT MENTIONED IN VALMIKI RAMAYAN, BUT IT HAS QUITE MANY HINTS SUGGESTING HE WAS. VALMIKI JUST DIDN'T MENTION IT DIRECTLY.

RAMAVATRAM WRITTEN IN TAMIL NADU BY KAMBAR DURING 12TH CENTURY, WAS THE FIRST ONE TO DIRECTLY SAY THAT SHRI RAM WAS THE AVATAR OF LORD VISHNU.