(vol3) chapter 20

A/n: getting you by getting to know someone else.

Start

<*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*>

Ozpin, Glynda, Mary, and Qrow exited the elevator met by an angry Ironwood and Winter.

Winter: what were you thinking!?

Ironwood: if you were one of my men I would have shot!

Qrow: if I were one of the men I'd shoot myself.

Glynda: well I wouldn't condone his behavior retaliating as you did certainly didn't help the situation.

Winter: he was drunk!

Glynda: he's always drunk!

Mary: he's drinking right now.

Everyone turned to see Qrow taking a drink from his flask.

Ozpin: * sigh * Qrow, why are you here.

Ironwood: you've been out of contact for weeks, you can't just dark like that when you're out of the field!

Mary: this dilemma has nothing to do with me so I guess I'll be taking my lea-

Ozpin: we'll get to you.

Qrow: I'm not one of your special operatives, Jimmy.

Winter: general!

Qrow: whatever, you sent me to get Intel on our enemy and I'm telling you, our enemy is here.

Ironwood: we now.

Qrow: oh, oh you know? Well, thank goodness I'm out there risking my life to keep you all informed!

Mary: Qrow calm yourself-

Qrow: communication is a one-way Street pal* pulls out scroll* you see this? That's the send button.

Winter: they had reason to assume you've been compromised.

Qrow: and assume you have no reason of being here, seriously who invented her.

Ironwood: Schnee we'll discuss this incident back on my ship.

Winter: but-

Before she could finish an arm wrapped around her shoulder.

Mary: come on, you can inform me about this later.

Ozpin: Mrs. Ichor I must insist that yo-

Mary: and I must insist that we discuss this later, but I am curious why Atlas warships were flying over Yonder, plus my Pupil comes first.

Ozpin: I see, you are excused.

Mary: it was nice seeing you all, some more than most.

The 2 left to through the elevator.