(vol2) chapter 17

A/n: volume 2 finale

<*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*>

Everyone was doing their best to combat the Grimm. Y/n sliced into an Ursa's leg then jumped on its back stabbing it through the head, he then jumped off and threw 6 knives into the heads of Beowolves but then found himself surrounded with RWBY, reached into his pockets, and found he was out of knives.

Y/n: okay.

He got into a stance with his curved blade but heard a voice, Nora came flying and hit the king Taijitu.

Y/n: did she do that all the way here?

She landed with the rest of team JNPR

Jaune: l-

Pyrrha: let's move!

NPR dash towards more Grimm as Jaune groans as Pyrrha gave the order before him and went to attack.

Jaune: ok who's first?

Ursa: me!

Jaune turned to see a giant Usra ready to attack.

Jaune: I-oh-oh- you're first huh? Ok, that's fine.

The Ursa sized up Jaune but Jaune was ready in a sense. Letting out some sort of battle cry he madly swung at the Usra until it fell dead.

Y/n: well done Jaune!

Jaune turned to see y/n Parts on a light pole, y/n then jumped cutting off the end to a point and landed cutting the bottom at an angle where it curved and skewered 5 Grimm.

Sun: nobody move, Junior Detectives!

Neptune: we have badges, so you know it's official.

Y/n: stop appearing out of nowhere, that's kinda my thing.

Airships appear overhead filled with atlas bots and students. Suddenly a mech came out of the hole with Zwai on top, another airship flew overhead revealing CVFY, they jump out and started attacking Grimm. Walked up to a Beowulf and looked at it straight in the face.

Coco: you just destroyed my favorite clothing store, prepare to die.

The Beowulf tried to attack her but Coco blocked the attack and kicked it right between she then slammed the case on its head, more grim ran at her while velvet was about to help but was stopped.

Coco: Hey, come on, you spent all semester building that up. Don't waste it here.

Coco transformed her case into a minigun mowed down all the grim insight. Everyone seemed to die down until thumping is heard underneath them.

Velvet: what is that?

Y/n: it can't be...

A giant Grimm arm out the hole and came out the cave-dwelling grim, the responsible for Y/n's great losses.

Yang: what is that thing!?

The cave-dwelling came out of the hole screaming attacking robots and other Grimm in a blind rage. Nora tried to attack the attack but was knocked away as Yatsuhasi slamming his Fulcrum but was also knocked away but gave an open for everyone a chance to attack. The borage of bullets seemed to anger it and it slammed the ground creating a shockwave knocking everyone away,

**** elsewhere ****

y/n was in an alleyway unseen crying to himself saying that it was his fault, how he should have listened.