꧁Part Nineteen꧂

You were in the middle of English with Present Mic when a soulmate decision popped up in front of you. It said 'Throw something at Vlad King.' and 'answer the question correctly'.

Denki had messed up your coffee order this morning so you weren't in the best of moods even though you drank it anyway. "Throw something at Vlad King." You mumbled, hoping no one would hear and the soulmate decision went away.

Class 1B was right next door and you could hear something get thrown next door and some yelling. You flinched when you first heard the yelling but no one noticed.

Class continued on then your soulmate made a decision for you. 'Get up and leave the room without a word.' it said. You took a deep breath then grabbed your bag without anyone noticing.

This was the only time you were thankful for sitting in the front of the room since you'd get to the door much quicker. You stood up with your bag slung over your shoulder and walked out of the room.

"L/N! Where are you going?!" Present Mic called after you but you just kept walking. At the same time Monoma excited class 1B and you made eye contact with him.

"1A scum." He scoffed and walked off. "Soulmate hating bitch." You scoffed inreturn and he clearly heard you. He slowly turned to look back at you.

"At least I have a soulmate that cares about me." He retorted. "We both know that that's a huge lie." You deadpanned. "And how would you know that?" He asked.

"I know that you don't care about soulmates and I know more about your soulmate than you do." You answered, not wanting to give away too much information. Another decision popped up in front of you.

'Walk away' or 'demand answers'. Without a second thought you whispered "walk away", luckily he hadn't heard you. Even though you couldn't see it, you could tell that your decision had popped up in front of him.

He walked away and you let out a relieved sigh. "Fucking asshole." You spat under your breath but Monoma couldn't hear it.
---
It was lunch period and you weren't really hungry. After Monoma made you walk out of class earlier you just stayed in the bathroom taking a nap the whole time.

After what happened with Monoma you wanted to take a small break from classes. Midterms would be coming up soon so you decided to go to the library to study for them.

You were in the top seven in the class, academically speaking. When you reached the library it was almost completely empty except for a purple hair insomniac. You weren't really in the mood to converse with anyone so you just attempted to walk past him. "L/N." He called and you turned around to look at him.

"Call me Y/N. You're going to be dating one of my best friends soon, you don't need to use my last name." You stated and a light pink blush made its way across his face. "Then you can call me Hitoshi." he responded and you just nodded.

"Why did you walk out of class?" he asked. "Soulmate." You groaned and rolled your eyes, remembering the encounter you had with him afterwards. "Who is it?" he questioned as you took a seat next to him. "I don't-" You started but were cut off by losing control over your body.

"Who's your soulmate?" Hitoshi asked in a commanding tone. "Neito Monoma." Your body answered for you. Right after you were released from his quirk. "Sorry." he muttered. "For Monoma being my soulmate or for brainwashing me?" You questioned with a small reassuring smile.

"Both." he answered. "Oh.My.God." You heard someone say from behind you so you immediately whipped your head around to see who had overheard your conversation about who your soulmate was.

647 words
Cackles in cliffhanger
It's 1am, (When writing this) I want to sleep cause...school. Sorry it's short.

ALSO PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU WANT THIS BOOK TO BE SUPER LONG OR AROUND 23 CHAPTERS CAUSE I HAVE IDEAS FOR BOTH CHOICES AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO