꧁Part Eleven꧂

Still Monoma’s POV

“Monoma, truth or dare?” Sero asked, catching me off guard. “Oh um, truth.” I answered, not knowing what they had in mind. “I’m guessing that you just made a decision for your soulmate so what were the choices and what did you choose?” They asked.

“Technically that’s two questions but I’ll answer anyway. The choices were, scare her or give up and walk back with her. I chose scare her at random since I don’t really care about the whole soulmate thing.” I explained.

“Why?” Kirishima chimed in. “No more questions unless it’s a truth.” I said and looked around the room to see who I would ask. “Ibara, truth or dare.” I asked, holding back my smirk.

“Oh, um. Dare.” She responded nervously. “I dare you to kiss Kendo!” I dared with a huge smirk on my face. Ibara and Kendo’s faces went extremely red just like it did during spin the bottle.

SInce they were sitting right next to each other they didn’t have to get up and just leaned in. I got my phone out of my back pocket and took a photo the second that their lips touched.

Unfortunately, my flash was on and Kendo got very pissed. They broke from the kiss and Kendo directed her attention towards me.

“Oh shit.” I mumbled and immediately got up and sat down next to Shinsou. (No Monoshin unless you want to be single by the end of this book). Even though I was on the other side of the circle, Kendo was still looking at me like she was planning my murder.

For some reason there was a little voice in the back of my head telling me to piss her off further and for some dumb reason, I complied. (Funny cause the little voice in my head tells me to break glass for no reason and commit arson)

I unlocked my phone and sent the photo I took to Kendo and quickly put it away. Kendo’s phone beeped and when she took it out she looked pissed but didn’t look at me.

My phone beeped and when I took it out it said ‘Battle Fist screenshotted the chat’. A small grin appeared on my face as I looked at the lingering notification. I put my phone away again and started to pay attention to the game.

Your POV

“You can go back to the room, I still have to get Mina.” You said and started to walk in the opposite direction. “How long will it take?” Momo called after you. “A few minutes, I already know exactly where she went.” You answered and walked down the hallways and downstairs.

Mina heard you explaining your theory on where Momo would be so she probably used reverse psychology and went as far away from the room as possible which is where you said most people would go.

Knowing Mina, she’s probably gotten hungry so she probably went to the kitchen to hide. You walked through Momo’s house and into the kitchen, just as you thought, Mina was in there shoving food into her face. You walked over to her and waited for her to stop chewing.

Mina didn’t know you were there yet and you were too lazy to scare her the same way you did to Momo. Once Mina swallowed her food you hit her on the back of the head.

“Ow!” Mina whined, rubbing the back of her head. “Come on dipshit, I want to sit down and join everyone else.” You said and started to drag her back upstairs. “Meany pants.” She grumbled and crossed her arms. 

You just rolled your eyes at her childish behavior and walked up the stairs and into the room where everyone else was with Mina trailing behind you. 

Momo’s POV

“You can go back to the room, I still have to get Mina.” Y/N said and started to walk in the opposite direction. “How long will it take?” I called after them.

“A few minutes, I already know exactly where she went.” Y/N answered and walked  away. Sometimes I forget how smart Y/N is, it’s kinda scary to be honest. I’m so glad that they’re a hero in training and not a villain. 

I walked back into the room where everyone else was, they appeared to be playing Truth or Dare now. “Hey Momo, are you good? What happened?” Jiro asked me as I took a seat next to her.

“Y/N used her quirk to make books fall off of the shelves as I was hiding in the closet of the room and they hid so I couldn’t see them. Y/N came up behind me and scared the crap out of me.” I explained and now most of the people in the room looked surprised which made me confused.

“What’s wrong? Why do you all look like that?!” I asked, shifting my eyes around everyone in the room. “No. Not possible. It’s just a coincidence.” Monoma denied. “What’s going on?” I questioned, looking over to Jiro.

“When you were gone Monoma got a soulmate choice and it said ‘scare her’ or ‘give up and walk back with her’. Monoma chose, scare her.” Jiro filled me in.

“They’re not my soulmate, and even if they were it wouldn’t matter because none of you are going to tell them about this.” Monoma stated.

“Not tell who what?” Y/N asked as they walked into the room with Mina. “Nothing!” Almost everyone immediately said which made it very obvious we were lying but thankfully Y/N didn’t push any further on the subject.

939 words

There hasn’t been anything romantic at all so far between you and Monoma but I’m trying to not make this a short book since I have a bad habit of writing a book then making a bad ending because I have gotten bored of the book and don’t want it to be discontinued. Hopefully this book will be 15-25 chapters.