꧁Part Thirteen꧂

Now everyone was awake and sitting at the dining room table, eating pancakes and bacon. “Out of all the ways you could have woken us up, you chose the fucking Yarichin Bitch Club theme song? That show romanticizes gay relationships.” Bakugou complained.

“In my defense, Momo made the speaker, and Mina and Denki were both singing it. And you know I don't support the show.” You defended.

“I loved the theme song to that show but I hated the fetishization, there's a lot more wrong with the show but that's the first thing I thought of and I don't really want to bring down the mood right now.” Kendo chimed in.

“Yes! Another anime watcher!” You exclaimed with a goofy grin on your face. “Great now I have to deal with more of you.” Monoma grumbled but you heard him very clearly.

Everyone from class 1A was now scared. You slowly rose from your seat and looked at Monoma. “Care to repeat that?” You asked in a threatening tone. Everyone in your class knew how protective you were of anime.

“There are a lot of things that piss Y/N off but offending anime will just get you killed dumbass.” Bakugou cursed and aggressively shoved bacon in his mouth.

“They couldn’t kill me even if they tried.” Monoma scoffed and rolled his eyes, thinking everyone was just overreacting. “Really? Turn around.” You whispered, you were now behind him which scared the shit out of him.

“C-crazy demon motherfucker.” Monoma stammered as he looked back at me with fear evident in his eyes. “I am simply, one hell of a butler.” You stated with a bow, mimicking Sebastian Michaelis from Black Butler. “What. The. Fuck.” Monoma mumbled.

“You do deserve a punishment for offending anime but I haven't finished eating yet so it will have to wait.” You said and walked back over to your seat to continue eating the food that was way too good to be considered something as simple as pancakes.

You continue to shove the warm, syrupy food in your mouth and ignore the scared look you were getting from Monoma. “Hey what time is it?” Midoriya asked, looking around the table. “11:56.” Momo answered, taking her phone out. “Shit!” You cursed and immediately got out of your chair.

“What’s wrong?” Kirishima inquired, worriedly. “It doesn’t matter but I really need to go.” You responded and slung your bag over your shoulder.

“I can walk you home.” Denki offered. “Trust me, you really don’t want to do that. I just need to leave as soon as possible.” You replied and walked over to the bathroom to change your clothes.

After you changed and walked back out everyone looked at you, concerned. “What?” You asked, putting your phone in your bag and zipped it up.

“You always decline when someone offers to walk you home.” Tsu said. You didn’t want to get into the topic so you just walked away from them, towards the front door and put your shoes on.

Without looking back you walked out of the house and started walking back home as fast as you possibly could. Your phone kept buzzing in your bag, most likely your friends texting and making sure you're okay.

There was no way you would get back home in time, plus with the time of day there’s more cars out than usual. You thought you looked like an idiot dressed the way you were in a rich neighborhood but as Leorio says, ‘I realized that I can keep going, if I don’t worry about how stupid I look’.

Even if you ran, you wouldn’t end up getting there on time. If you’re lucky, your dad will be hung over and still asleep. If you're unlucky however you don’t even want to imagine what will happen. It doesn’t matter if he said that he didn’t care when you’d be home, if you’re late it won’t end well. 

Your phone started to ring and it was obvious someone was calling you. You started to pick up your speed as you reached into your bag for the ringing device. Without looking at who it was you picked it up.

Hey

Who is this?

Oh, it’s Kendo. I was worried so I asked Mina for your number.

Oh, okay. So what’d you need?

I just wanted to make sure you were okay.
Y

ou sound kinda out of breath…
Are you...running?

Oh, uh, ya. It’s a nice workout.

Okay then, well I’m going to let you go but
m

ake sure you text me when you get home.

Okay, will do. Bye

Bye

You let out a sigh when you hung up the phone. You were no longer in a rich people area and somewhat close to your house.

At the pace you were currently going you would get there in a little over five minutes. Right now it was 12:01 which was not good. You continued speed walking to your house, ignoring the slight breeze that made goosebumps travel up your arms. 

Soon you reached your house and immediately ran up the steps and opened the door but made sure to not make any noise.

When you walked in you slipped your shoes off and peaked in the living room where your father would usually be. He was laying on the couch with empty bottles and used cigarettes surrounding him.

His eyes fluttered open and your heart stopped. 

908 words
Guys just to clarify I do not support YBC nor did I support it when this chapter was originally written. I do however like the theme song. To anyone that was offended or uncomforble with the original chapter because of the YBC stuff I apoligize and it has been changed.

I've been meaning to edit this chapter for a while and forgot to. I didn't know if i wanted to completely remove any talk of YBC from this chapter or not but i figured it would be best to bring attention to what's wrong with it instead.

Also a quick thank you to the person that commented on this and ended up reminding me this chapter needed to be edited because of the YBC thing.