꧁Part Eight꧂

You looked over to the door to see Kendo, Shiozaki, and…Monoma! “You're dead.” You said, redirecting your attention to Mina. Fear flashed in her eyes and she started to run away from you.

You chased after her, chasing her over the entire house, careful not to spill your coffee. Soon enough you looped all the way back to the room where everyone else was. “Help!” Mina screeched as you tried to grab her and she barely dodged. 

“Come here!” You yelled still chasing after her. Mina went and hid behind Kirishima. “Save me!” She sqeaked. “Hold on! Why are you trying to kill Mina?” Tsu asked. 

“She invited that stupid cocky copycat motherfucker!”
“I invited Monoma.”

You and Mina said in unison. “Y/N, showing hate towards Monoma isn’t very manly.” Kirishima spoke up. “And inviting someone I don’t like behind my back also isn’t manly. Now move it Bakugou simp!” You retorted and shoved him out of the way. Kirishima was too flustered from the nickname to try and stop you.

Mina started running again and you took off after her but just before you got her someone grabbed you. When you turned around you saw Kendo using her quirk to make her hand bigger and then set me down next to her.

“Look, I know better than anyone how much of an asshole Monoma is. But after you get to know him a bit he’s not that bad.” Kendo reasoned. 

“I tried to get to know him that day in the cafeteria, I was looking for him when he purposely bumped into me and decided to be an asshole!” You responded. Suddenly you lost control of your entire body. “Calm down.” Shinsou said in his low, hot voice and released you from his quirk. 

“Will you stop trying to kill Racoon Eyes now? I’m the one that decides when she dies.” Bakugou scoffed. “Yes.” You grumbled.

“Okay so how about we all head up stairs and I’ll have some snacks brought up.” Momo suggested as she started to walk up the extravagant staircase with everyone trailing behind her.

She led you down a hallway and stopped at a door. When she opened it you all walked into the room. It was large and had some couches and a tv in it. “Can we play spin the bottle?!” Mina asked, very excited with her idea. “Sure! I’ll go downstairs and grab an empty bottle.” Momo said and left the room.

Everyone else started to sit down on the floor, forming a circle. “Y/N I’m really sorry for inviting Monoma.”Mina apologized. “It’s fine Mina. But just so you know, I am not kissing him for a game.” You said as Momo walked back into the room with the bottle.

“Okay so do you want me to spin it and whoever is at both sides has to kiss or people take turns spinning it and they kiss whoever it lands on?” Momo asked, setting the bottle down in the middle of the circle.

“Let people take turns.” Mina answered and everyone else agreed to her decision. “I’ll go first!” Denki exclaimed and stood up.

Denki span the bottle and it started spinning and spinning until it came to a stop and landed on Shinsou. “We’re b-both guys so I d-don’t have to k-kiss him, right.” Denki asked frantically. “Gender doesn’t matter sweetie, now pucker up cause your gonna kiss that hot insomniac.” Mina cheered.

Denki walked over to Shinsou with a red face and leaned in. At first it was only a peck but Denki went in for another kiss after. “Whooho!” Kirishima cheered when Denki and Shinsou pulled away and Denki went back to his spot.

“Oh by the way, I have an idea!” Denki spoke up, bringing the attention over to him. “If someone refuses to kiss the person the bottle landed on then the two people have to be in a closet together for seven minutes!” Denki said.

Everyone agreed and we continued to play the game. Throughout the night Bakugou had to spin the bottle and it landed on Midoriya, of course Bakugou refused to kiss him so they went in the closet for seven minutes.

(These are random because irl the bottle isn’t always gonna go where you want it) (also I will never write anything to do with TodoMomo, I don’t like the ship)

Kendo had to kiss Shiozaki.
Todoroki had to kiss Midoriya.
Sero had to kiss Mina.
Tsu had to kiss Uraraka.
Bakugou had to kiss Kirishima.
Momo had to kiss Jiro.
Todoroki refused to kiss Bakugou and went into the closet with him.
Kirishima had to kiss Mina.
Sero had to kiss Denki, Shinsou looked very jealous when that happened.
Uraraka had to kiss Midoriya.
Shiozaki had to kiss Momo.
Jiro had to kiss Tsu.
Kendo had to kiss Uraraka.

“Hey guys! Am I the only one that realizes that something here seems a little unfair.” Mina said and your eyes widened, already knowing what she was going to say. You slapped your hand over her mouth so anything she tried to say would just come out as muffled noises.

Eventually she licked your hand and you obviously pulled it back which gave her the chance to speak. “Monoma and Y/N haven’t gone yet!”She pointed out. “Fuck you Racoon Eyes.” You spat. 

“Hey! I am the only person that can call her that! Make up your own nickname!” Bakugou interjected. “Since neither of them have gone and we all know that won’t kiss each other they should go in the closet but for 10 minutes!” Mina proposed and to your dismay everyone agreed.

“Hey guys why don’t you go in the closet to the left of this room instead of the right. The one on the right is smaller.” Momo said and you nodded.

You really didn't want to be in a closet with him for 10 minutes but regardless, you and Monoma both stood up and left the room. 

1002 words
So since this book is a soulmate au and Monoma’s birthday is May 13th, your birthday for the book is going to be June 17th