꧁Part Twelve꧂

Back to Normal POV

"Hey guys, since it's getting kinda late, how about we go to bed. Since Momo's house is so big, why don't we put the names of half the people here in a bowl and everyone whose name isn't in the bowl gets to grab one piece of paper and whoever's name is on that is the person they have to spend the night with!" Mina suggested.

"Mina I swear to god, you do these things knowing that I will end up chasing you." You complained and rolled your eyes. Sadly everyone else agreed and Momo got a piece of paper and a pen and ripped the paper into a bunch of pieces.

"I'll write down Shinsou, Mina, Bakugou, Todoroki, me, Tsu, Shiozaki, and Kendo." Momo explained and put the slips of paper in an empty container.

Denki went up first and pulled out a slip of paper. "I got Shinsou." He said with a small smile on his face. The house is pretty big so they should be able to find a room on their own.

Sero went next and pulled a paper out and a huge grin appeared on his face. Without saying anything he linked his arm with Mina's and exited the room.

Kirishima went next and grabbed a paper. "Come on Bakubro!" Kirishima beamed and pulled Bakugou out of the room and surprisingly he didn't complain.

Now that you thought about this, it's impossible for Monoma and you to end up in the same room since neither of your names were written down.

Midoriya went and got Todoroki, Todoroki even smiled which was out of the ordinary for him but you liked it.

The only people that were still in the room were Momo, Tsu, Uraraka, Shiozaki, Kendo, Monoma, Jiro and you. To be honest you shipped a lot of people from your class together and things were going pretty well so far.

Uraraka went next and got Tsu then left. Jiro went and got Momo. Now it was just you, Kendo, Shiozaki, and Monoma. You went and got Kendo which meant that Monoma ended up with Shiozaki. Kendo and I walked down the hallway and opened a random door and it turned out to be a bedroom that wasn't taken yet.

"I am so glad I didn't end up with Monoma." You sighed. You both walked in and sat down on the bed. "Monoma just doesn't like being looked down on. He's really not that bad. Monoma's actually really smart and can be nice when he wants to." Kendo pointed out.

"I never even did anything to him though. I wonder what it would be like if I was nice to him even after he was rude to me in the cafeteria that day." You pondered.

"Believe it or not, he felt bad after that and he doesn't hate you." Kendo convinced. Kendo's really nice which makes no sense because she's best friends with Monoma. Kendo doesn't come off as the kind of person that lies but there's no way in hell she's telling the truth.

"What were you guys talking about before I walked in earlier?" You asked remembering the suspicious events. "Nothing important." Kendo lied and you knew she was lying but you chose to ignore it. "Oh, by the way. You'd be really cute with Shiozaki." You added and laid down on the bed.

You weren't facing Kendo but if you were she would probably be blushing right now. "Oh by the way, I have an alarm set tomorrow because I have to be home by a certain time. It won't be super early though, I'll try to not wake you." You informed her and she just hummed in response.

Morning

Habataitara modoranai to itte
Mezashita no wa aoi aoi ano sora
Kanashimi wa mada oboerarezu
Setsunasa wa ima tsukami hajimeta
Anata e to idaku kono kanjou mo
Ima kotoba ni kawatteku
Michi naru sekai no yume kara mezamete
Kono hane wo hiroge tobitatsu
Habataitara modoranai to itte
Mezashita no wa aoi aoi ano sora
Tsukinuketara mitsukaru to shiite
Furikiru hodo
Aoi aoi ano sora
Aoi aoi ano sora
Aoi aoi ano sora

The Naruto Blue Bird theme song went off which quickly woke you up. You grabbed your phone and shut it off. Your surroundings weren't familiar to you, which confused you until you remembered that you were at Momo's house for a sleepover.

You got out of the bed, making sure not to wake Kendo and left the room. When you went down stairs you smelled food and grabbed your bag then went to the kitchen.

Maids were in there cooking and Momo was sitting at the counter drinking coffee. "Good morning Y/N! I thought I'd be the only one awake." Momo said. "I set an alarm. What's for breakfast?" You asked.

"Just pancakes and bacon. It's actually almost done so can you go wake everyone up?" Momo questioned and you nodded. Since you didn't really know where everyone went to decide to do it the fun and easy way. "Can you use your quirk to make me a portable bluetooth speaker?" You asked.

Momo looked very confused but did what you asked anyway and gave you the speaker. You hooked it up to your phone and ran upstairs.

There were so many things you could choose but in the end you knew exactly what song you would play. You pulled up youtube and looked up 'Touch You one hour mix bass boosted'.

You clicked the first thing that matched up with what you wanted and the song started to play through the speakers. 'Jiro is gonna hate me for this' You thought as you turned the volume all the way up and started running through the hallways with your phone and the speaker.

After a while you started to hear people yelling, some explosions, and a few people singing the song at the top of their lungs. You kept running until you turned a corner and saw Bakugou standing there with messier hair then normal and a pissed off look on his face. 'Shit!' You thought and ran away from him, singing the song as loud as possible.

Bakugou ran after you with Kirishima behind him trying to prevent him from murdering you. You ran down to the kitchen and paused the amazing song. "I think they are all awake! And most of them are very pissed!" You exclaimed and Momo just sighed.

1076 words