꧁Part Ten꧂

When you looked around the room you saw nothing. You, being suspicious of this, decided to take a closer look over the entire room.

There weren't any closets or other doors in here but there was a bookshelf. Remembering the secret passage way idea earlier you started tipping the tops of the books down at random.

After a while you realized it would take too long. Then you realized that there was room between the top of the book self and the ceiling. Great, you won’t be able to get in there. But there definitely is something behind there. 

Sighing, you just decided to leave the room and look for Momo somewhere else.  Since it’s been awhile and Momo probably isn’t keeping track of how long it’s been she’s probably moved at least once already. You started to feel all the handles going back towards the room where everyone else was and one felt more warm than the last room you went in.

When you walked in you saw Momo frantically looking around the room and then dashing over to the closet in the corner. She clearly hadn’t heard you come in and you thought would be funny to mess with her. Once she was in the closet you started to slowly walk into the room. There weren’t any slits in the doors where she could peak out.

The room just had a desk and a bunch of file cabinets and bookshelves. After a second of thinking you figured out what you were going to do. You got under the desk so even if Momo opened the closet door, she wouldn’t be able to see you.

In case the books were in a specific order you grabbed your phone and snapped a few photos. Technically you weren’t supposed to use your quirk outside of school but you decided to make an exception for this.

You imagined the books falling down from the bookshelves but only one at a time with about ten seconds in between each book as you made a grabbing motion in the air.

Just as you pictured, the books started to fall, one after another. Momo slid the door open slightly but only saw the books falling. Confused, she stepped out of the closet.

Once she got a better look around the room she still couldn’t find you and she got kinda scared. Momo gulped and slowly started to walk over to the bookshelf. One by one she started putting the books back but her arms were slightly shaking. For the fun of it you let one of the smallest books that wasn’t on a super high self hit her head.

You used the hand that you weren’t using for your quirk to cover your mouth as you chuckled at her confused and scared state. Momo rubbed her head and put the book back. You had your laugh and she got scared just like you wanted so you quietly stepped out from under the desk and walked up behind her.

Momo had no clue you were there and you suddenly yelled, “Hi!” right in her ear. She jumped and out of reflex, tried to punch you in the face but you caught her punch. “Oh my god Y/N, you scared me!” She exclaimed.

“That was the point. Come on, I’m done scaring you and I still have to go after Mina.” You said and pulled Momo out of the room and walked back to the room where everyone else was. 

Monoma POV
(I’m going to use I, me, my whenever I change the pov)

“What’s with all the questions guys? Seriously, how much do you underestimate me? I am counting, she has 37 seconds left.” L/N stated and looked over everyone in the room.

I was shocked and so was everyone else in the room. How the hell do you count and think about a plan and talk all the same time?! That’s not human! 

“See! I told you she was a crazy bitch!” I harshly whispered to Kendo. Much to my dismay, she hit me in the head for what felt like the 100th time today. “That’s rude! She may have a temper but she’s very smart and strong!” Kendo scolded. L/N left the room without saying anything to anyone, the two minutes were most likely up.

Mina left the room most likely to hide from L/N before they even started to look for her. Everyone else in the room just started to talk to the people they were near which seemed kinda odd considering what just happened. As if Kendo could read my mind she spoke up, “Is L/N going after people that make them mad that normal for you guys?”

A chorus of ‘yups’ and ‘yeses’ went through the room. “You choose the worst people to hate you.” Kendo said. “How did I make them hate me?” I questioned. Kendo looked at me like I was dumb, which I’m clearly not before responding, “They tried to be nice to you and you were an asshole.”

I didn’t say anything back to her and looked around the room at everyone. This was not where I wanted to be right now but Mina invited me and I couldn’t be rude to her after I was nice to her in front of L/N. Seeing L/N pissed off when I act nice around her friends is too good of a sight to throw it away.

“How about we play truth or dare?” Asui suggested and everyone agreed. They kept playing but I wasn’t really paying attention to any of it. Suddenly another soulmate question popped up in front of me.

I’m not too eager to meet my soulmate since it’s kinda overrated but I have to choose. It said ‘scare her’ on one side and ‘give up and walk back with her’ on the other. Since I didn't really care so I picked at random and clicked ‘scare her’.

“Monoma, truth or dare?” Sero asked, catching me off guard. “Oh um, truth.” I answered, not knowing what they had in mind. 

1020 words
By the way i'm using they/them pronouns for you
Also Shinsou uses he/they pronouns and you can't change my mind
Sero is enby and uses they/them
Jiro uses she/they