꧁Part Eighteen꧂

Time skip to your Birthday because this story is getting way to goddamn long

Today was your 16th birthday, not that anyone knew that. You usually forgot your birthday but this one was kinda important.

No one knew your birthday other than the school. Your father came back about a week after the day you were super late to class. Vlad King and Aizawa had sadly switched back to their normal homerooms but it was fun while it lasted.

Now getting beaten had become something that happened on a normal basis. The alcohol intake had greatly increased with your father which made everything worse.

Monoma got more and more angry as time went on since he had to deal with the bruises just like you did. Today should go fairly well unless a teacher decided to mention your birthday.

The Bakusquad and Dekusquad would make a really big deal of it and you just wanted to be left alone. It was early in the morning and dark circles were resting under your eyes as you made your way to a coffee shop.

Mr. Aizawa never really cared if you brought a drink with you in the morning unless he was in a pissy mood. Just in case when you entered the shop you asked for a large black coffee and an iced french vanilla coffee with sugar and cream.

You turned around to go sit down and wait for the drinks when you ended up bumping into someone's chest. You stepped back and looked up to see tufts of lavender hair and piercing purple orbs looking back at your E/C ones.

"Shit. Sorry Shinsou." You apologized and did a small bow. "It's fine." He said with a blank expression. You assumed it was due to the lack of caffeine that he's had so you just stepped out of the way so the insomniac could get his coffee.

You sat down at an empty booth and waited for your drinks to be ready. Once Shinsou ordered his drink he took a seat across from you but said nothing.

Soon the pretty blonde haired woman who was working there called "Shinsou! Y/N!" and you both stood up to go get your drinks. "Why'd you get two?" Shinsou asked as we both put some money down for the coffee.

"Incase Aizawa is in a pissy mood." You answered. "Why'd you get two?" You asked. "Insomnia." he bluntly stated and you just nodded. "Not to be rude or anything, but you look like shit." he commented as we walked out of the shop, side by side. "Oh really? I had no idea." You retorted, sarcastically.

"Seriously, you look worse than me and Aizawa combined on a Monday morning." he said, taking a sip of his coffee. "I'm going to assume that you're just exaggerating because you haven't had any caffeine yet today and I won't take it personally." You said and started to drink your own coffee.

"You just keep thinking that." He mumbled and the conversation ended, creating a calm silence. There wasn't anymore talking until you got to UA and started to walk through the halls. "Hey, weren't you supposed to go the other way to General Studies?" You questioned, noticing that he wasn't going the right way.

"I'm going to be with 1A for a few days." He explained and you just nodded. Suddenly you couldn't control your body anymore and you stopped in your tracks.

Mina and Denki were walking past the two of you and seeing Shinsou had caught Denki's attention. "What's wrong with you." He asked but it sounded more like a command. Without your permission your lips moved and started to answer the question.

"Today is my 16th birthday and I don't want anyone knowing that. For a while my father has been drinking a lot and smoking. He ab-" You started to answer the brainwasher's question even though you kept telling yourself to shut up and tried to break from his control.

Suddenly Mina engulfed you in a bear hug, breaking you from Shinsou's control but almost making you drop the oh-so precious coffee.

Mina got off you and put her hands on your shoulders, looking you dead in the eye. "Why didn't you tell me it was your birthday?!" She yelled in your face and Denki was now at your side as well, also wanting to know that answer.

"I didn't care about it." You answered and shook her arms off. "Let's just get to class and don't tell anyone." You ordered and started to walk to the classroom.

They all followed behind you and talked to each other all the way to the classroom. When you arrived Aizawa was surprisingly already there and you just placed the black coffee on his desk and walked to your seat without a word.

"L/N? What is this." He questioned with a raised brow. "Poison, drink up." You responded sarcastically and to your surprise he actually took a bunch of huge gulps of it after that.

"You did a good job guessing what coffee I like but sadly it isn't poison." He sighed and took another sip. You just found this funny as everyone else was kinda mortified. You continued to drink your own coffee.

"Happy Birthday Y/N!" Denki exclaimed, looking at you with a huge smile but fear in his eyes. Denki did that on purpose and knew there would be severe consequences. "I know where you live, you sexuality, all your friends, your crush, and much more and yet you still choose to do stupid shit like this." You scoffed.

"L/N you should not be cursing." Iida said waving his arms around but you just rolled your eyes at him. "You know, I wonder what would happen if I posted that photo that I have of you in the maid dress from truth or dare that one night." You pondered causing Denki to go red in the face.

"Please no! I'll do anything." He pleaded. "You already told everyone here that it was my birthday which I specifically told you not to do. You will buy me coffee every morning for the rest of the school year. Also, you don't have to worry about the photo. I don't have a phone anymore." I said and Denki looked slightly relieved, then curious.

"What happened to your phone?" he asked. "Not important, now sit down. Homeroom is almost over." You commanded and Denki sulked back to his seat.

1085 words
This book is so longgg and it sucks