Role-Playing

Teresa gnawed on her lips and stopped it as soon as she realized her lipstick would wear off. She had pressed the button, and all she cared about was getting away from the suite room. Alexey Vozenilek had put up some music that was dreadfully slowly. Both of them twirled around like a bunch of tottering goose in the living room of the suite. It was massive. The interior of the suite looked expensive as hell. Silver ornaments and dark frames were decorating the place. It made all other suite rooms look poor compared to this.

Of course, this was Mr Alexey Vozinilek's room they were talking about in the first place. It was meant to be the grandest.

"So are you up for an upgrade in our movements?" Alexey asked, his hands gently holding hers in a dance.

The man had grace. She gave him that much.

"More like our view Alex," Teresa said with a curl of her lips.

"You're a curious woman, aren't you?"

No, I am bored to death. And scared to death.

Teresa's hair stood up in goosebumps when Vozenilek caressed her arm with his fingers. She felt odious. She couldn't keep it up any longer. Bile rose in her neck, but she managed to push it down. She had to make him show her the famous Schyaste. An idea struck her head. The man before her didn't look like a mastermind or tactful. She could start role-playing a bit.

"How valuable is the Schyaste anyways?" she said snidely.

The comment seemed to get to Vozenilek. His grip tightened on her wrist just slightly.

"It's a 17.5 carats. Bet you can not even think of affording it," he scoffed with arrogance.

You're unfortunately correct in that.

"Have you heard of the Pink Legacy?" she asked nonchalantly, dancing out of his grip and drifting away from him.

The Pink Legacy, by far, was the most expensive diamond at about 18.7 carats. It was a gorgeous piece. No one knew who inherited it.

The colour in Mr Vozenilek's face seemed to change.

"Yes. Of course. The Opprhenheimer have been boastful about it to me," he said bitterly.

Bingo.

"Heard of their daughter?" Teresa asked. She had no idea of any Opera family.

However, Vozenilek here seemed ready to tell her everything.

"Yes. She is a big biz. Has refused to meet me all the time,"

Teresa had hit her jackpot. She moved closer to him. The aura of the man disgusted her, and she found herself missing the lemony scent.

"Well why don't you show that big bitch your Schyaste and we can strike up a business partnership if that bitch likes it?"

"That big biz never meets any-"

You dumb old brat. Use that big stone in your head.

And so he did. His sea-blue eyes widened until they looked ready to pop out of his face. Hysteria swam upon his face. His lips hung agape.

"You're not... You can't be... Anna?" he asked in disbelief.

Teresa smirked.

"Hello Mr Alexey Vozenilek"

Vozenilek's face turned bright red, and he stepped away from her respectfully. Teresa didn't know who Anna was and hoped he didn't either.

"So- sorry for... for ahem... calling you names," he muttered.