10. Hogsmeade (II)

Much to our luck, Ron Weasley and Mudblood Granger were there.

"Are you two shopping for your new dream home? Bit grand for you, isn't it, Weasel-Bee? Don't your family all sleep in one room?" Draco sneered, making me smirk at his comment. Ron went forward but was stopped by Granger.

"Huh! That's right Ronald, better learn to respect your superiors." I hissed.

"I hope you don't mean yourself!" She snapped back, this made me mad. Her remark was one of a peasant, and I won't let a Mudblood like her speak to me like that.

"I'll have you know I have the purest blood of the whole wizarding world!"

I countered, she scoffed, "Doubt it."

At this, I was growing furious and from the looks, on their faces, my eyes must've turned red. "Have you ever heard of The Purity Rose, Mudblood?" she nodded fearfully, "Well guess what, that same rose is embedded on my skin, so what does that tell you!"

Her eyes widened and she took a step back as I stepped forward.

"That means I'm the purest and filth like you shouldn't even speak to me!" I put my hair up into a bun and turned around walking back to Draco.

When I faced the two again their eyes widened and Ron looked calmer knowing the rule that purebloods wouldn't necessarily harm one another, but he still looked fearful for Granger. Granger stood back and lowered her head, knowing what I could do.

A grunt was left by Draco as a snowball hit him from a distance, and another one came at me but I caught it and threw it back hitting the source.

Harry Potter.

His invisible cloak fell off and now he was exposed but he quickly recovered himself and started taunting Crabbe and Goyle.

Pansy and Blaise made a break for the village while Draco was dragged off by his feet.

"Petrificus Totalus!" I yelled, and Potter dropped letting Draco free.

"Try another remark like you did earlier Granger, and you can deal with me." I hissed and followed after Draco.

We made our way back to the common room and settled down for a bit. I leaned my head on Draco's shoulder while Pansy laid in Blaise's lap. I smirked at the two and then stood to return for the night.

"I'm heading to bed, you guys. I'm tired." They bid me their goodbyes and I made my way to my room.

Getting ready for bed I put my hair in a messy bun and changed into a quidditch sweatshirt I stole from Draco as well as a pair of grey sweats. I went to rest my head but noticed the letter from the night before.

I made my way to the front entrance upon the request and stood by the open doors

I made my way to the front entrance upon the request and stood by the open doors. I noticed that there were two dementors stationed there so I asked for them to leave me for about ten minutes as that was all I was going to stay out for.

Seven minutes went by and all that had come to the doors was a black dog, this had to be a joke.

I left not two minutes later and traveled back to the dungeons.

"Pureblood." I whispered trying not to get caught, as I entered the common room I started to make my way up the stairs to my room but stopped to sit on the couch by the fire instead.

I sat on the couch until about midnight, alone with my thoughts.

"Scar? What are you doing down here?" A soft voice called from the boy's stairs. I turned around to see grey eyes meet mine.

"Good evening, Dragon," I turned back to the fire and sighed, "I couldn't sleep."

I felt the couch beside me dip, and I turned to come face to face with Draco.

"Is that my shirt?" he asked while looking down at my attire.

"No, of course not."

He smirked and whispered in my ear, "My name is on it."

I muttered under my breath, "crap," but then looked up and met his gaze.

We stared at one another and I broke the connection by moving beside him and leaning on his shoulder facing the fire. He wrapped his arms around me and I nuzzled further into his chest and began to doze off.

He laid down holding me close as I drifted off, "I love you, Scar." he whispered, but I wasn't sure if I heard him right.