Chapter 7

"Y/N? Let me in. It's Toby."You stood up and put your things on your desk, then hesitated, "because there's totally someone who sounds exactly like me. Open up." Ah, only one person would deliver sarcasm like that. You unlocked the door and let him in.
Toby passed you and entered your room, taking a look around before sitting on your bed. You shut the door and locked it. Toby waved you over, and you sat beside him. He took the key from your hands, then weaved some string through it, tying a knot at the end and put it over your neck.
"This way you'll have it on you at all times, it'll be easier getting in and out," Toby explained, and you looked at the key, "Has anything happened since I last saw you?"
You thought about Helen, and decided to leave that out, knowing Toby would get pissed. Toby popped his mouth and cracked his neck, then looked at you.
"I saw a guy with a blue mask at the tree-line. He waved at me through my window," you responded, and Toby sighed, putting his goggles at the top of his head, "who is it?"
"Eyeless Jack. He's a cannibal. He's t-teasing you, playing with his food as he would say," Toby looked at you, and saw your expression, "don't worry. I'm here."
"What are you gonna do if he attacks though? He'll just fucking bite you! Do you know how much being bitten by a hungry animal hurts? Probably a lot less than a hungry cannibal!" You argued back, and Toby pulled down his mouthguard to scowl at you, but broke out into a teasing smirk. Your face flushed, and you looked away.
"He fights like a human, not some rabid dog, dumbass," Toby teased you, giving you a punch in the arm. You rubbed your arm and glared at him, "anyway, here." Toby put his hand in his bag and took out a can of (F/D).
"How did you know I liked this?!" You gasped, taking the can gratefully.
"Your room is full of them, you clearly have no sense of hygiene," Toby raised an eyebrow at you as you took a sip, then took the can and took a sip himself, "i bought it, my rules." He said when he saw your betrayed expression, but handed it back.
"That's what I thought, bitch," you stuck your tongue out at him, then set your can down quickly and dashed towards the bathroom as his neck twitched and he lurched at you.
"The fuck did you call me?" He demanded, but you heard a teasing tone in his voice. He grabbed you by the waist before you could reach the bathroom and swung you over his shoulder, "gotcha."
Your stomach erupted with butterflies again, and you covered your face, trying to hide your red face. Toby marched over to your bed and dropped you down like you were a sack of potatoes, then sat down beside you.
"Pass me my drink, please," you exaggerated the please, and Toby passed you the can. You took a swing, then sat up and swallowed. You set it down on your bedside table, then looked at Toby.
His soft, brown eyes met yours, and he raised an eyebrow at your silence.
"What?" He asked, and you blinked as if you had been lost in thought, "stop lookin at me with those eyes."
He grabbed your pillow and covered your face with it, and you grabbed his wrists and dug your nails in.
"OI! What are you, feral?" Toby shook his hands to get you off, and you giggled at his reaction before letting go, "dickhead."
Toby looked at you with a scowl, but you saw a small gleam of slight fondness in his eyes. He suddenly lifted a hand and moved the hair out of your face, his face flushing slightly. You stared back at him, your cheeks matching his in tint, and he paused before he grabbed your face and pulled you in. Your eyes widened as you felt his lips press against yours, his hand sliding to the side of your neck. Heart hammering against your chest, you closed your eyes and leaned into him. Toby suddenly pushed you down into the bed roughly, his lips latching onto yours again, more aggressive and demanding this time. His tongue forced its way into your mouth, and you struggled to keep up with his pace. You moved your legs apart, allowing him to slip in closer, and Toby pulled away briefly to smirk, his neck cracking and his eye twitching uncontrollably for a second.
"You sure you want to go that far? Masky would be pissed." Toby panted, but he seemed to enjoy the thought. Your chest squeezed, screaming at you to not think about Masky, and you listened.
"Yes," you replied, "who gives a fuck about Masky?"
"Good girl," Toby said, and his hands began drifting as he leaned back into you.

The room was dark, and the moon bounced off of your face as you stared at the ceiling. Your neck felt sore from lovebites, and your wrists felt like they had carpet burn from where Toby had pinned you. Thinking about it made you feel giddy all over again. Turning your head, you looked at the figure of Toby, motionless except for his breathing. Sitting up, you got up and slipped on your underwear again, picking up his hoodie and admiring it. You folded his clothes and laid them on your chair, then shuffled to your drawers and shrugged on a random shirt. With a sigh, you rubbed your wrists, and turned to the window. It seemed so peaceful. You wondered if Helen was waiting for you to pop out. Probably not a good idea with the state of your neck. Heading to your bed, you climbed over Toby and slid back under the covers, closing your eyes and attempting to sleep.
After a while, maybe half an hour, Toby stirred and sat up himself. In between sleep and being awake, you didn't bother opening your eyes. You felt him move, then his fingers brush your face, across your lips and up your jawline. The feeling of his lips against your cheek made you stir slightly, and he paused, then huffed.
"Don't let me stay awake alone, asshole," Toby muttered. After a moment of silence, confirming you were asleep (so he thought), he spoke again, "I would've let him kill you, that day he snatched you. But I'm glad you slashed his face and got that dickhead excited. It'd be such a waste of a face. Of you."
Toby kissed your jawline, then the mattress moved as he got up. You heard him moving around, getting changed, then he approached the bed again. He gripped your hand and squeezed it, intending to wake you. Pulling you out from the in-between, you sat up and looked at him.
"Just need the key. Sorry I woke you," Toby murmured, looking at you for a moment, "I have to go on a short mission. I'll be back tomorrow night. Wait up for me, loser."
You rolled your eyes at him and followed him to the door, unlocking it and letting him out. He paused to move down his goggles, then moved to kiss you. It was a hard, rough kiss that only lasted a second. After he pulled up his mouthguard.
"See you, don't get murdered." Toby stepped out.
"I could say the same for you, asshole. See you tomorrow night." You scowled at him, and he made a rude gesture at you before disappearing. Shutting the door, you locked it then put the key over your head.
Stumbling back to bed, you threw yourself at it, curling up. The left side of the bed smelled like him. You turned over your pillow to get the cold side, then shuffled into a comfortable position and allowed yourself to fall asleep.

Small note :
This isn't a toby x reader, this is one of the creepypastas that you're shipped with in this book. The way it'll progress will give you the opportunity to be with all the creepypastas that feature (dont worry if your fave hasn't shown, it's only chapter 7). As I said, this book will be dark. Toby won't be perfect forever. Just a bit of foreshadowing there ;)